• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you want this guy playing in your league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon now, don't be rediculous.... Does anyone REALLY believe that the d-bag was gonna start a fight with the ENTIRE dubs league right there?

If the guy showing late was a real tough guy he would have spit in his OP face in person. Instead, both parties hide behind keyboards. Trying to get people to sympathize with them.

Sorry, these threads got sooooooooo long and off topic, it gets hard to remember the OP topic. If he makes it on time let him play. What are you playing for? Tags? Cash? Both?

They play for spit...dude was just trying to pay his share. :\

If the guy showing late was a real tough guy he would have spit in his OP face in person. Instead, both parties hide behind keyboards. Trying to get people to sympathize with them.

LOL........and then you and everybody else hides behind a keyboard and makes comments.

just sayin.......If thats how you really feel then you shouldn't make any comments on here at all......right?

:popcorn:

I'm not hiding anywhere. If he had spit in my face we would be having a totally different discussion. I had started the round on hole 17 and crossed hole 1 in a matter of 15 minutes or so. I was hoping he was still there but he had already left.

His argument is that he thought it started at 6pm and he showed up at 5:58 or 5:59 depending on which story you read from him. He said that he brought a CTP and 4 guys to play doubles. I was told that he was only bringing his other brother and that was it. Honestly? He should have left the other guys at home and just made sure he was on time.

The reason why I decided to wait for him was that he was going to make it a group of 3 instead of a group of 5 which would flow much faster. However, if I had waited and he jumped out of the car with 3 other guys, I would have to reconfigure EVERYTHING making it at least a 6:15 start time. We would have kept a group of 5 and instead of finishing the last hole in the dark we would have finished the last 2 or 3 hole in the dark....not fun.

This guy, along with everyone else, needs to understand that a designated start time means that we START at that time. Not show up at that time.

I have been pretty lenient before and I probably will be in the future too (that's just how I am). Some people run late. I understand that. Hell, I've been late to my own doubles before too. What did I do? I got out of my car and played some holes and hung out afterwards....no big deal.

He should have handled this matter like a man and talked to me about it instead of yelling and screaming let alone spitting on my car.

The other alternative is that you have a set tee time and they can pay their money but they get a 7 on each hole missed.

Oh yeah. I missed where his full name was posted.

People are all whining about stuff but not reporting it.

This is a sad day for disc golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts