• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Purchased

Champion Starfire was an instant turd burger for me.
I threw it a couple of times and have never hated any disc more.

Bubble stuff is gimicky, but that doesnt seem to stop the lemmings from lining up to throw money at Dave. I bought two of them, so I guess I'm a dumbass too.

@thugjitsu thats what an echo star destroyer is for. Real overstable. Plus an Xout.
Dumbest disc i bought personally was a buzzz as well. A Roc is better at everythi.g. all innova. + mvp (putter)

Star destroyer, couldn't throw anything but fat hyzers bh and fh, and that's why I have a firebird anyway.

My first distance driver was a lime pearly 1x Barry Beast - beautiful disc. I thought I wanted something else like it and got a pink pearly Monster. All it did was hyzer out on me, and then I threw it into a swamp and never saw it again.

I also own a 168 Champ Groove that is overstable for me. Has a great fade on it and works very well as a tailwind driver, but it's on the shelf until I find an actual use for it.

colorshift Ti Stalker... hands down the stupidest color ever.. should have just called it Chameleon stalker.
I've never bought a disc that I went.. wtf? why did I buy this garbage? I have bought colors like that.

When I first started playing I had to have every disc. Didnt care if I could throw it or not. So I bought alot of stupid discs. I went through a phase were I wanted to ONLY throw Gateway discs. Im sure you all know how many stupid buys are in this group. The only Gateway purchase I dont regret is the Magic. A recent stupid purchase seemed to be a Blizzard Teedevil. I like the Blizzard plastic, But this Teedevil sucks ass.

Definitely would be the kite for me. Even in my short amount of playing time, I can't get the thing to go straight. Maybe it's just me.

I'd have to say a Pro Vulcan. I couldn't put enough speed on it to make it turn at all and about the 12th throw or so, it shot up and faded straight for water never to be heard from again.

Monster. The one I got flys like a brick!

1 clear cryztal stalker.... why do they even sell clear to non dyers. Should have a warning label " To be dyed bright pink only"
1 raging inferno DT for 5 bucks, still feels like a ripoff
and 1 super pearly x out champ monarch that flies like an X-cal. Another fiver that I would've had more fun with had I lit it on fire.

Rampage I feel quite good if that disc fly's 100ft. :wall:
As a beginner player and knowing nothing of the sport I kept buying faster and faster discs. Couldn't figure out why they were not flying very far. Then found this site and started reading every thing, needless to say all the fast discs now stay in the bag.

Based on use, DX Valk. I haven't even thrown it. It's more for people who can't throw for crap that want to come play. Yet, the people that keep coming are people who have atleast 1 disc.

Oh and my first run krait, black with silver speckle... It was a impulse buy...