• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Suspect

Could be space. They have similarities but not enough that you wouldn't easily justify both. A Z Wasp will be longer for you if you throw it over 300 now. If that's the case a Suspect will be good for 250-300 and slightly more overstable.

It's flat and slim, small bead. If you buy one don't ink it up before you test it out. If you don't like it I'll trade you a good Z Wasp and Z Drone for it and your troubles. :D

Edit: I see now you throw a Ti Wasp. :\

Why the face after the Ti Wasp?

first flight with my new suspect. Like every one has said nice and stable. longer than my zones (thank god). it had more glide than i imagined and was very predictable. I didn't feel it was too beefy, just enough. Parked three holes today with it, each were in the 230 range. Felt like an old friend for some reason. Time will tell where it will fit, but it is definitely unique to my current bag and could easily sneak in there.

i have a clear blue concaveish and a green flat. The green feels a little stiffer than the blue. Got some nice snowflake patterns in both.

Threw mine today. Was a little different than expected. Is excellent off the tee.

My main purpose for buying this was for flick approaches. I'm used to flicking Pro Pigs, and the Suspect was a little faster than I expected. I can reach distances the Pig would not, but had to let off a little on shorter shots.

Also a GOOD windy putter. I really hope this comes out in the firm putter plastic.

Played 2 rounds today after work. First was a Judge, Fugitive and Suspect round. Second round was Suspect only. This disc is dead straight with healthy fade at the end. I really liked it. was great for putting also. Wish it would come out in classic plastic soon...

Initial thoughts: Beefy beady flat buzzz is how I would describe this disc. I have an orange 176 and the glide on it is very surprising. I have missed my Zones, traded them ages ago, this will fill the role just fine. Quality stuff, DD. Impressed. Probably want another :))

Finally received mine in the mail yesterday. Green 175g, almost concavish. Not enough daylight after work to get in a round but got plenty of field testing in.

Looks like this little guy found himself a spot within my bag. Averaging around 230'-240', dead straight, reliable fade at the end. Very impressed. Can't wait to get in the rounds on my dayoff Friday

So I just got my Mace today and then I start to read this thread which leads me to my question...I am looking for something to fit between my Core and Gator and thought the Mace would work but do y'all think a Suspect would be a better choice? After perusing the Mace/Suspect forums, my initial impression is the Suspect is shorter/more OS than the Mace.

you are right on the mace/suspect comparison. the mace will have longer distance potential, but the suspect is sneaky long for its stability. you could always try both and trade off the one that did not work.

I carry a GL Mace and Lucid Suspect. I don't feel they overlap much at all. At least no different than the Drone and Roc I carried in those places before.

The Mace replaced my flat top roc because it's just as long but even more glide and is just as overstable if not more, only requiring cleaner form I would say.

The Suspect I'm using in place of the Z Drone. Not because they are all that similar but I can use the Suspect for more while also hitting nearly everything the Drone did. Suspect is not quite as long but goes straight nearly the whole flight and fades pretty hard at the end. Holds up almost as well in a headwind and does a lot better for me on spike hyzer upshots or control skip shots that need to finish left. Another thing I like about the Suspect is the profile is so slim and flat it doubles as a nice utility FH disc for me on the rare occasion I throw that shot to get out of trouble.

Good info! Thanks! Looks like I'm getting yet another disc after just getting one in. :\

Tis the season. I figure the more comfortable I can get with my new molds now before summer the better. Just wish I could get a little time in with the understable driver releasing for the GBO prior to the GBO. :D I'm going to start wearing down Jeremy at DD soon so I can maybe get a review of it up just prior to April 12th.

I put it in the bag with my approach discs:

Pure (slightly understable)
Suspect (straight to stable)
Zone (overstable)

Everybody that says it's dead straight with some fade at the end is getting the same results as me. Basically, it's like a Zone-L, if one existed.

Picked up a Fuzion Suspect dyemax today while getting one of the GBO fundraiser fuzion judges. Those judges are sweet. I needed a backup. I didn't throw this one today I was letting it finish dry. It was gone over three times to get the dark blue. Awesome job. Cage Voltron Fuzion Suspect FTW.

2z69ric.jpg

I heard they fly like the lucid first runs but even more glide. It's grippy beyond my belief. I love this plastic.

My lucid ones are flat to slightly concave. This fuzion one is clearly and somewhat deeply concave. If I can have one like that with glide that breaks my understanding of disc physics.

Threw my Suspect for the first time today. Had some nice winds so I think I had some good conditions to test it out. First impression was that it flew straight longer than I remembered the Zone I had flying. But it finished left every time. Good reliable fade. Even in decent head winds it didn't turn. Glide seemed better than a Zone. Got 1 throw off the tee with it, and it felt great. It didn't meat hook nearly as much as I expected. IMO SteezOG's reviews are pretty darn accurate. I don't think it is as over stable as a Zone, but it seems plenty OS for my uses. Maybe if you play in huge winds all the time the extra over stability of a Zone would be better, but I think Thst would be the exception rather than the rule.

Basically, it's like a Zone-L, if one existed.

I agree with this.
I played another round today and used it where I would have used my beat D zone. Looks like I don't have to hit a few trees with a fresh D zone anymore to get the flight I like. I can just pull out my suspect and know it will cover that slot perfectly. Now what to do with the 3 new D zones I just picked up a few weeks ago...:doh:

Picked up a Fuzion Suspect dyemax today while getting one of the GBO fundraiser fuzion judges. Those judges are sweet. I needed a backup. I didn't throw this one today I was letting it finish dry. It was gone over three times to get the dark blue. Awesome job. Cage Voltron Fuzion Suspect FTW.

2z69ric.jpg

I heard they fly like the lucid first runs but even more glide. It's grippy beyond my belief. I love this plastic.

My lucid ones are flat to slightly concave. This fuzion one is clearly and somewhat deeply concave. If I can have one like that with glide that breaks my understanding of disc physics.

I can't wait to hear your review on the fuzion suspect. If this holds true then I will certainly be picking one up.