• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to those of you who picked me, I almost snuck in 5-7 spots higher but had a rough finish to my round. Hopefully I wasn't too disappointing a pick though to take with limited space on your salary cap.

So what does everyone think about this next tourney, the Texas State Disc Golf Championships? Last year many of the big names were there, do you think they just aren't registered yet or what? I mean why would Val and Nate be there but no Avery. Why no McCabe or Pierce, they're from Texas. I personally think more will show, what do you all think?

I suppose my pics were OK. Deeyam! I'll take 564 points and I'll sit at the top of the heap this week. Thing is, once you're at the top, you can only go in one direction :\

One of the few things I'd like to see (and maybe I'm dumb and there is a way) is who other people have picked for their fantasy teams.

I couldn't find a way to do that either. It would be a nice feature even if you could only see them after the picks were locked.

current roster is listed below:

DGCR Name ********** FDG Team Name
atl scott ********** Condor Revolution
Avus ********** Avus' team
baileyt1212 ********** Bailey's Team
bcr123psu ********** The bcr123psu's Team
Big Weekend ********** Big Weekend
biscoe ********** Drive By Huckers
bneely ********** Chunder Down Under
Brall ********** Team Brall
discdoh ********** Greg DOH's Team
DSCJNKY ********** DSCJNKY's Team
E_Rock25 ********** Team E_Rock
ejvogie ********** Eric Vogelpohl's Team
Elderberen ********** Elderberen's Team
ferretdance03 ********** Dancing Weasels
FredVegasDGC ********** Team FredVegas
gcr_russell ********** Team HyzerBomb
gregorvn ********** Greg's Team
harr0140 ********** The disc golf experience
hipster ********** hipster's Team
HmRnKngJC25 ********** Jeff Coates' team
jaybob ********** Evil Ewoks
jcf5083 ********** jcf5083
jcrab66 ********** jcrab66
Jsurmann ********** JS
kcoates ********** kcoates
lapants ********** Lapants' Team
LukeF ********** Luke's Team
Maine focus ********** Team focus
Marksen ********** Team Sweden
Mseaton ********** Team Silly Hats Only
Ripper ********** NickT
roadtripstuff ********** roadtripstuff's team
stevetclark ********** Steven Clark's team
TrippinBill ********** TrippinBill's Team
Usher ********** Usher's Team
what'shisname ********** what's team
whitechocolate ********** whitechocolate's creamy smooth team
Wood Pecker ********** Wood Pecker's Team

i want to start removing everyone from the league that has not officially joined.

i have started this process but i no longer see Elderberen's team listed in our league. this leads me to believe that either he left or he changed his team name. now i am leary about deleting people out of this league because someone may have changed their name.

People, don't change your team name! i might accidently remove you.

i will continue the process of removing people from this league that haven't officially joined once i can get confirmation from Elderberen.

thx

So what does everyone think about this next tourney, the Texas State Disc Golf Championships? Last year many of the big names were there, do you think they just aren't registered yet or what? I mean why would Val and Nate be there but no Avery. Why no McCabe or Pierce, they're from Texas. I personally think more will show, what do you all think?

i certainly hope more show up. at this rate we are all going to have the same team.

anyone have some insider info on what's going on with this tournament?

it was an NT event in 2011 and is not this year. that will reduce the field a bit.

i would imagine there are still quite a few unregistered players who will be attending though. the touring folks had to lay out the cash for entry fees to vegas and the memorial prior to getting a chance to recoup. now that they've collected paychecks from those events they will be ready to register for more.

i have started this process but i no longer see Elderberen's team listed in our league. this leads me to believe that either he left or he changed his team name. now i am leary about deleting people out of this league because someone may have changed their name.

figured it out. i don't think he ever actually joined our league.

P. Ulibarri - 186
N. Locastro -91
A. Bohme -83
D. Hastings -68
P. Pierce -98

Good for 526 pts and 18th place. I think I understand how this works a little better now but one thing I cannot understand is the "Tiebreaker - winning MPO overall score" Is this all rounds combined for the winner?

P. Ulibarri - 186
N. Locastro -91
A. Bohme -83
D. Hastings -68
P. Pierce -98

Good for 526 pts and 18th place. I think I understand how this works a little better now but one thing I cannot understand is the "Tiebreaker - winning MPO overall score" Is this all rounds combined for the winner?

total score shot . . .I put in 194 because that was the winning score last year. I had to ask Aaron from fantasydg for clarification if it was total score or total over or under par and he said total score.

i wish there were more A tiers in this schedule since the next event isn't until May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts