• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Fantasy Disc Golf – The 2012 Season **Official Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the rule of picking the substitute, can it only be a player rating points at or equal to your lowest player plus points remaining? All the good picks are "greyed" out for me...

FDG FAQ

Substitute Picks

What restrictions are there when picking a sub?

-Subs are for the MPO division only.
-The substitute's rating cannot be higher than your lowest rated (MPO) pick. If you change your picks in a way that would make your substitute higher than your lowest pick, we will automatically remove your substitute and you will have to re-pick it.
-Substitutes are not counted toward the salary cap (if applicable).
-Substitutes cannot be marked as captain (if applicable).

How are players substituted?
A substitute pick will replace one of your golfers that meets one of the following conditions:

-The golfer did not play in the tournament.
-The golfer that started but did not finish the tournament.
-The golfer played in a different division.

The substitute will not replace golfers who played and received zero fantasy points. For example, if your league uses payout scoring and the golfer played but did not cash, they will not be substituted. The same applies to fixed-score leagues where the score baseline is less than the number of players in the division.

Will a substitute replace my captain?
Yes. If your captain is eligible for substitution (see above), they will be given preference when substitutes are made. The substitute will receive the captain multiplier.

I'm wondering why/how I got dropped from the league and lost my points for the Memorial?? I rejoined for this weekend's event, but I was still in the hunt before losing all my points. What gives?

EDIT- Just read back in the thread, I thought my team name was pretty self explanatory that I am a DGCR guy. I don't see the point in making cuts, especially ones for people who's team name is exactly the same as their DGCR name. Weak.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how I'll be performing this week, with one of my picks at at Patrick's not playing, but well see when it's all said and done. I like what DD did for their league having two events over the same weekend. That's gonna make their bracket more fun and extra competitive.

I also get a laugh whenever I see people picking top pros who are clearly not playing in the events.

I had 2nd, captain took 3rd in a tie with my other two men, and 6th place in womens

just an reminder for anyone else wanting to join our league.

Requirements to play:
Note that there is no Feedback score requirement to join our league. The only requirement is that you are a DGCR user and you announce you are joining our league by posting on this thread.

THIS LEAGUE STARTED AS A FREE LEAGUE AND PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY JOINED PRIOR TO ME TAKING IT OVER. I AM CHANGING THIS TO OUR BETTING LEAGUE. ANYONE THAT DOESN'T POST HERE THAT THEY ARE IN FOR THIS BETTING LEAGUE WILL GET BOOTED OUT OF THIS LEAGUE.

Note: When you post here that you are in, please post your fantasy team name as well.
Example: I'm in! My team name is Team Brall

Me and Bravethrower43 were booted from the league.

mind pm'ing me on how to get back in, I dont follow threads like this, thus I missed the per-req to play. apologies.

When will Fantasy Disc Golf post the scores? I went there and it says I got 0 points... but I picked Will @ 2nd (as my captain), and Nikko, Dave and Nate who all tied for 3rd. So, that should have been a lot of points. Just wondering if anyone else's points still show 0?... or if I messed up when I saved my picks?
DSCJNKY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts