• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Finally, Minnesota

I live way northeast so I won't be coming out today but keep me posted on your schedule and I could guide you through some of the Eastside courses or BRP! Have fun.

Alan...you might wanna hit Hyland last on a day. It has destroyed a handful of people from our area and everyone (including myself) needed to take a break afterwards. I actually packed it in and skipped the last two courses I was going to play afterwards. Hit Burger Jones and went back to the hotel.

None of the other hilly courses had that effect on me. Although the two rounds I played with Martin at Kaposia (both loops) was pretty tough, but still seemed easier (of a walk) in my head. It's been a couple years though. I am fatter now.

I live way northeast so I won't be coming out today but keep me posted on your schedule and I could guide you through some of the Eastside courses or BRP! Have fun.

I am southwest now; will be northeast on monday. My plan for Monday right now is to wrap up any leftover courses in the St. Cloud area, and then do BRP. If I get done with St. Cloud on Sunday, then BRP first thing!

And WC, just got done with Hyland. Piece of cake!!!! :p

Ha, no, I was tired. Noooooo doubt.

Yup, up in St Cloud, about to attempt 6 18 holers today.

Indeed, with daylight to spare. Played

Riverside
Calvary Hill
Mayhew
Millstream
Hidden Lake (this was awesome)
Becker

BRP 8:00 am sharp tomorrow!!!!!!! (if i wake up)

I'm a rookie still but Hidden Lake and BRP are my favorites in this area. I live about 15 mintues from Becker so I play there the most. On a good day we'll drive up to Hidden Lake, then hit Clearwater, and finish up at Becker. It's a fun day when we have the time to make that round.

Hey man, I'm free for some BRP this morning! I will shoot you a PM with my number if you want or I can just be up there around 8:15

August 2, 3, 4

Great information guys.

My wife has a convention in downtown Minneapolis next week and while she is doing her thing, I will be headed out to play some of y'alls great courses!!

Got a rental car and 3 days to play some new courses, can not wait to play some disc golf!!

If you see a slightly overweight older guy who looks like he is lost, point me in the right direction.

Later,

Mike D
(PDGA 12941)

GET OUT OF MY THREAD!!!!!

:p

Great information guys.

My wife has a convention in downtown Minneapolis next week and while she is doing her thing, I will be headed out to play some of y'alls great courses!!

Got a rental car and 3 days to play some new courses, can not wait to play some disc golf!!

If you see a slightly overweight older guy who looks like he is lost, point me in the right direction.

Later,

Mike D

(PDGA 12941)

Ace Race in Becker on August 4th. I can hook you up if interested.

Ace Race

That sounds like fun.

How far from downtown Minneapolis?

Will be staying near the convention center.

Also what times would this be??

Becker is about a hour from downtown Minneapolis. 9:30 sign up 10:00 start time. Should be done in about 2 hours or less.

Hey man, damn sorry that I missed your MN visit - would have loved to have been there. I've been in the mountains of Wyoming for the past month, hardly been throwing at all myself, except a few [badass] object courses. Ready as hell to get back on the course, Idaho here I come.

Hope you're enjoying yourself in my homeland, you're definitely hitting a solid chunk of courses that I thoroughly enjoy.

I'd have loved to met up for a few rounds but I am currently in the process of moving out of my college apartment. . . You know, shampooing carpets and cleaning bathrooms just doesn't sound quite as fun as throwing some plastic.