• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Elfballs... now there's a reference I haven't heard in years! :hfive:

Watch out for the hole on hole 8.....

Wow BroD did NOT just bring back "elfballs."

That's a blast from the past! :D :D :D

When BroD made the post below he had exactly 11111 posts. Pretty cool moment in history! (See screen shot here because I can't get it to insert the image.)

I wouldn't have made diamond so fast if it were not for two things:

1) NC is adding courses at a good clip and I'm good at being one of if not the first to review them.

2) A steady diet of elfballs keeping my awesomesauce levels near max capacity.

Mythological balls aside, Mr. Bizz has one thing gong for him in his quest from unique voters: Time.

Since he's been reviewing since 2009, he probably has plenty of thumbs from users who no longer frequent the site and will be getting thumbs from newer users who weren't active here when he was first reviewing.

I had no idea I was so close to Diamond, I had the votes but unique voters I figured I was 50 away from 200 or so.

Congrats! Sooner or later (much later in this case), someone who never voted on one of your reviews before was bound to...

Congratz, SB!!! :) :hfive: :cool:

It's been due a long time now, and is well deserved!

Now to start the long hard slog to double diamond, AMIRITE?! :p :D

SjubJ6Bzgc.gif

I've always thought being a diamond reviewer would be neat. And then I realized I'm too lazy to keep typing reviews. :) Eventually I'll be diamond. Maybe now that I'm a teacher, and I'll be traveling all summer while I get paychecks, I'll get those next 33 reviews as I play new stuff and pray for another 800 upvotes.

I remember when my goal was 1 course per month for the rest of my life. Man that's slowed down... I was about 12-14 courses ahead at all times for a while. Now I'm 5 courses behind. :( I need a big 2015.

Edit: I just looked at my profile to confirm my thoughts on # of courses played.... I'm listed as a 993 rated player. Hehehe... man its been years since I've been at 993! Haha

Last edited:
Thanks guys, I feel honored! Long time coming for me but I've been working hard at it. :)