• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Don't forget to ask timg for one of the "minis!" ;)

Way to go Silly. You, Stengele, and Valk are the local ones that I respect the most (even though I've never met any of you to my knowledge). I just said something about not making it to silver yet, and then I saw that I did. I think Tall Firs put us both over the top.

Tommy Turbo!! Welcome to the club buddy :)

AWW Thank you my friend. :)

It's kinda weird putting this on here but my mom and dad say hi. :)

All I can say is come back to Seattle! We miss you and the S-monster and your little dog too! haha

Congrats sir Thomas! Long overdue for someone who has contributed like you have to this site for years! Ce... I'm bout to go play stafford sept 20 in the morning if you're game. Could use a guide. It's been too long since we have thrown.

Last edited:
Way to go Silly. You, Stengele, and Valk are the local ones that I respect the most (even though I've never met any of you to my knowledge). I just said something about not making it to silver yet, and then I saw that I did. I think Tall Firs put us both over the top.

We for sure will have to get in a round sooner than later. Maybe get a DGCR group to go out and play tall firs!

It will be awhile before I get there but I should be one of the next few people into this elite club! Congrats Silly!

^you'll make the club sooner rather than later....I think you might already be there if not for location. :)

Congratulations to the The Valkyrie Kid on earning the highest reviewer honor on DGCR. Thank you for the wealth of information you've provided to the community and your dedication to the sport and reviewing.

I have created a very special TR "mini" for the diamond level that I hope you will enjoy.

Thank you again for your dedication to the site and the sport!

How do I get one of these minis, Timg?
Thanks,
DSCJNKY

*edit... the pics didn't come with the quote...

Did you just reach diamond Discjnky??? If so, congratz!!! :hfive:

PM timg and he'll hook you up with the details on the Minis..

I think he was another who's had the thumbs, but was waiting for that 200th unique voter... Congrats!

I was gonna say, thought he was already in the club but I can't keep track of everyone off the top o' me head. :p

It's too bad nobody has a list of them conveniently posted in their forum signature. :|

All that list tells me is that BroD has mad skillz.