• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

thank you. noticed it this afternoon. i was hoping i might make the jump after the three courses i was planning on playing tomorrow. (im in miami and plan on the scenic route to gainesville tomorrow) but guess i got number 200 from some older review.

and then there were 25

Congrats amigo!:clap:

Covering the Sunshine State with like a Boss!
Congrats! :hfive:

Well done on the Diamond. That's quite the feat. The longer I've been playing, the harder it is to even get to new courses to review.

4hvnd9M.jpg

thanks all

Well done on the Diamond. That's quite the feat. The longer I've been playing, the harder it is to even get to new courses to review.

finding new courses to review has not yet become tough for me

Welcome to the club!

Wait, there's a club? When do we meet and how do I get there?

I was kidding...:p Totally forgot there actually was a club! :doh:

If I get a notification does that mean I am in the club?

I'm curious if anyone knows how many Diamonds are in each state? I know in Washington we have The Valkyrie Kid, JR Stengele, myself and of course Cefire (I miss you) was living in WA until he defected to California... cough cough communist. :D

The states surrounding Lake Michigan have a bunch (one less after I moved), and I think there are a few in North Carolina.

i noticed that too, when i hit diamond. the median age for diamond is 36.

70% of those who listed an age are younger than that. of course only a bout a quarter of all registered users listed their age.

i don't think there is causation there. the causal factor is years played.
the median years played for diamond is 13.
82% of who list their experience have less than that.

Interesting notes from that sortable, and looking beyond Diamond to us mere aspirants:
25 Diamond, 71 Gold, 63 Silver, and 141 Bronze, totaling 300 Trusted Reviewers to date.
Four are listed as Female.
Of the 255 who've listed a possibly real age, the median is 34.