• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

I have told my wife that they will probably find me dead on a course, if it happens, remember that I died doing what I loved so don't be sad.

As it is, I will continue playing new courses for as long as I can.

I have also told my wife that I would like to be cremated and have my ashes spread on new courses and added to my course count :D

Sorry to hear that as well about MrFrosty. He and I have a lot of courses in common, but never met him.

Very good thoughts, will have to tell my wife the same, and going to contact the Attorney to change my will tomorrow! :hfive:

Well folks, I finally squeezed in a couple of days to update the Trusted Reviewer statistics spreadsheet, which is sorted by Diamonds (in order of obtainment), then by Thumbs UP.

Please note that there are 14 folks who we refer to as "Zircon Trusted Reviewers" (over 1000 thumbs up, but not quite there on one or more of the other requirements - I made sure to check out and thumb up at least one of their reviews, in case the missing element is 'unique' thumbs!)

The stats are kind of interesting to us nerdly types, so I hope y'all enjoy having this available to peruse. Congrats to all 503 Trusted Reviewers!!!

Well folks, I finally squeezed in a couple of days to update the Trusted Reviewer statistics spreadsheet, which is sorted by Diamonds (in order of obtainment), then by Thumbs UP.

Please note that there are 14 folks who we refer to as "Zircon Trusted Reviewers" (over 1000 thumbs up, but not quite there on one or more of the other requirements - I made sure to check out and thumb up at least one of their reviews, in case the missing element is 'unique' thumbs!)

The stats are kind of interesting to us nerdly types, so I hope y'all enjoy having this available to peruse. Congrats to all 503 Trusted Reviewers!!!

Thanks for the motivation to add reviews.

Sisyphus,

Compiling that TR data is like pushing a huge boulder up a hill. You put in all kinds of sweat and labor to complete it and get it on top of the hill, then the moment you're done and you let go it starts rolling back down the hill. ;) Thanks for doing that so faithfully!

Congrats to all 503 Trusted Reviewers!!!
503 / 101,623 = 0.5% of all DGCR users are Trusted Reviewers! I think that the TR system works pretty well.

Thanks for taking the time to update the list, it is appreciated! :clap::clap:

Also, thanks for the :thmbup: , but you were (around) #81 for me, it is a great idea to go through and :thmbup: all the TRs. :D

Sisyphus,

Compiling that TR data is like pushing a huge boulder up a hill. You put in all kinds of sweat and labor to complete it and get it on top of the hill, then the moment you're done and you let go it starts rolling back down the hill. ;) Thanks for doing that so faithfully!

503 / 101,623 = 0.5% of all DGCR users are Trusted Reviewers! I think that the TR system works pretty well.

Lol it looks like we've already gained a 504th trusted reviewer since the list got updated.

Thanks! Shoutout to Jukeshoe for giving the 1,000th vote. Here's to the next 1,000, though I'm finally almost out of courses in St. Louis. Might need to try making road trips happen more.

Come see me in KC! You could bag 8-9 a day easy.

Finally counted my thumbs... I have a longer way to go than I thought. Only 111 for now.

Come see me in KC! You could bag 8-9 a day easy.

KC is certainly on my radar. I'd love to make at least one long weekend happen between KC or Peoria in the next year. Hopefully both.

KC is certainly on my radar. I'd love to make at least one long weekend happen between KC or Peoria in the next year. Hopefully both.

You know where to reach me!

the cubic zirconia club looks poised to add a 15th member it ranks.

EspressoPatronum - 125 reviews - 986 thumb ups.
What a great review of Sandy Point, a course that i've had wishlisted for years. I wish I had the time to get up there and play that one, along with the many other excellent northern wisco courses. I'll likely be in Milwaukee around thanksgiving. Perhaps Brown Deer or Silver Fox on this trip.

Cpt. Shadrach3 - 270 reviews - 3206 thumb ups
HyooMac - 268 reviews - 2425 thumb ups
pmay5 - 217 reviews - 1574 thumb ups
knobby325 - 207 reviews - 1748 thumb ups
KenanFlagler01 - 187 reviews - 1408 thumb ups
DiscinOhio - 165 reviews - 1065 thumb ups
aclay - 159 reviews - 1318 thumb ups
Blake883 - 138 reviews - 1406 thumb ups
Ryal - 132 reviews - 1206 thumb ups
DFah - 127 reviews - 1563 thumb ups
Cerealman - 114 reviews - 1112 thumb ups
Surge5 - 108 reviews - 1328 thumb ups
lee76007 - 102 reviews - 1202 thumb ups
TylerJ - 80 reviews - 1093 thumb ups

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of Espresso, HyooMac, and Surge's reviews lately and they are all awesome review artists (that's the term I'm using anyway, sue me :p) and I enjoy their work. Hope everyone gets there soon, gotta keep grinding! :)

the cubic zirconia club looks poised to add a 15th member it ranks.

EspressoPatronum - 125 reviews - 986 thumb ups.
What a great review of Sandy Point, a course that i've had wishlisted for years. I wish I had the time to get up there and play that one, along with the many other excellent northern wisco courses. I'll likely be in Milwaukee around thanksgiving. Perhaps Brown Deer or Silver Fox on this trip.

Cpt. Shadrach3 - 270 reviews - 3206 thumb ups
HyooMac - 268 reviews - 2425 thumb ups
pmay5 - 217 reviews - 1574 thumb ups
knobby325 - 207 reviews - 1748 thumb ups
KenanFlagler01 - 187 reviews - 1408 thumb ups
DiscinOhio - 165 reviews - 1065 thumb ups
aclay - 159 reviews - 1318 thumb ups
Blake883 - 138 reviews - 1406 thumb ups
Ryal - 132 reviews - 1206 thumb ups
DFah - 127 reviews - 1563 thumb ups
Cerealman - 114 reviews - 1112 thumb ups
Surge5 - 108 reviews - 1328 thumb ups
lee76007 - 102 reviews - 1202 thumb ups
TylerJ - 80 reviews - 1093 thumb ups

Thanks for the recognition. By my count, I still need about 70 more uniques to make Diamond. So I expect to be zirconia for a long time yet to come.

Thanks for the recognition. By my count, I still need about 70 more uniques to make Diamond. So I expect to be zirconia for a long time yet to come.

Yea, I'm about the same place HM!

Funny thing, I posted in a Forum recently that got several NICEs, I think 7 of those haven't given me a Thumbs Up! :doh:
Guess I need to write more reviews ...

Yeah I've been seeing a lot of Espresso, HyooMac, and Surge's reviews lately and they are all awesome review artists (that's the term I'm using anyway, sue me :p) and I enjoy their work. Hope everyone gets there soon, gotta keep grinding! :)

I have my last review written and waiting to post, then I'm out until I get a free day to hit Topeka :( hoping to hit 9 courses when that day comes, though!

This is easily the most famous I've become on the forums :)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. It appears I too will be in the Zirconia club for awhile, as of today I think I'm up to 145 uniques. As I told wellsbranch, seems like I just am going to have to travel to some new parts of the country!

I think I've already thumbed up just about everyone on that list, but I'm going to go through it again to be sure. We need all the help we can get on the quest for 250.