• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First Diamond Trusted Reviewer!

Feeling in a very giving mood today and have some spare time, any reviewers need a unique thumbs up? I admit I usually only check out reviews of courses I plan to visit mostly and I know I'm missing out on some stellar work by people in other regions I haven't been to yet. Love to spread the love to those reviewers doing the good work and laying down excellent reviews. Point me in the right direction if you feel the need.

Feeling in a very giving mood today and have some spare time, any reviewers need a unique thumbs up? I admit I usually only check out reviews of courses I plan to visit mostly and I know I'm missing out on some stellar work by people in other regions I haven't been to yet. Love to spread the love to those reviewers doing the good work and laying down excellent reviews. Point me in the right direction if you feel the need.

I wouldn't say no to a new unique vote if you like any of my reviews. I try to keep up with the front page (harder to do with a newborn right now), and also like checking out the reviews on the course photo of the day. Easy way to spread out the love geographically overtime!

I wouldn't say no to a new unique vote if you like any of my reviews. I try to keep up with the front page (harder to do with a newborn right now), and also like checking out the reviews on the course photo of the day. Easy way to spread out the love geographically overtime!

I could have swore I already gave you a vote for your review on Centrailia, IL courses (the rec side for sure) because yours was so well done I put off reviewing it myself till later on. But if I hadn't gave you one, you have one now. Cheers!

I finally got back into the habit of posting reviews this year. However, I'm not sure if I need a unique thumbs up. How do you check that?

Got your's today, thanks RT!! :hfive:
That is somewhere around #198 for me, still digging!!

Keep writing your good reviews!. :thmbup:

I finally got back into the habit of posting reviews this year. However, I'm not sure if I need a unique thumbs up. How do you check that?

You have to be a Premium member to see who gave you the :thmbup: and :thmbdown:s.
Its only $20 a year, so not too bad.

I've been using that added feature, plus the "Exclude already played Courses" check box on the map the most. That is very helpful. Plus, you get to store more Private Messages, if you use that a lot!

I don't know if you have given me a thumbs up because I'm a cheapskate and don't have the gold crown. We only have two courses played in common, so it seems likely you haven't given me a thumbs up.

I don't know if you have given me a thumbs up because I'm a cheapskate and don't have the gold crown. We only have two courses played in common, so it seems likely you haven't given me a thumbs up.

Well if you didn't have one prior, I made sure to give you one, as you do excellent work yourself. McNaughton in Peoria is spot on. :thmbup:

Well if you didn't have one prior, I made sure to give you one, as you do excellent work yourself. McNaughton in Peoria is spot on. :thmbup:

Thanks. I hit McNaughton and several others in the area when I traveled with a buddy who played in the worlds last summer. Added to my course total quite a bit, and I added two states (Missouri and Illinois).

I was REALLY bored today, and the 105-degree temp and 115-degree heat index made me reconsider playing when I had time this afternoon, so ... I added up my unique votes. I am at 145 uniques with 1,801 thumbs up, so 8.5 percent. I wonder how that compares to other CZ members. I think my unique percentage is lower than most other CZ members because I have reviewed a lot of out-of-the-way courses with few reviews, and I don't have any real big-name courses that I have reviewed. Of course, I don't KNOW that; I'm speculating. I've got a one-day, 9-course trip planned soon, but in typical fashion, six of the courses are 9 holers, and almost none of them have even double-digit reviews.

Latest posts