• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Google Maps

Static maps are back for everyone on course pages. I have premium members set to still see the Google static maps. If a course doesn't have one generated yet, the next time you visit the page it should be there. I'll most likely be replacing the browse map and a few other maps with a new provider in the next couple of days as well.

Tim, you're awesome and you do great work. If you're ever in the New Orleans/Baton Rouge area, I'd love to play a round.

I know you travel a lot, maybe you should keep a thread going of where you are. I bet I wouldn't be the only one who wouldn't mind buying a beer for the guy who keeps this thing going

Thanks Blake! I don't travel as much as I used to but I may be moving to the Nashville area next year so I'll be that much closer to some good courses (and civilization!).

Thanks Blake! I don't travel as much as I used to but I may be moving to the Nashville area next year so I'll be that much closer to some good courses (and civilization!).

Does that mean a Nashville DGCR meetup in 2019?

Apple map is live for the browse map and I removed the login requirement. Back to normal :)

Last edited:

As I'm sure you're already aware, The Nashville disc golf course scene has some really good depth to it. I hope we cane play a round if you move there, i'm less than 2 hours from downtown and I still have about 1/2 of the metro area to bag yet.

Like the new map browser... moving it around with one finger instead of two is a real improvement.

Moon Mountain

Brought up the page for this course in Ruidoso and saw that under Nearby courses it listed the two in Cloudcroft as being 30-40 miles away. Then I selected Find more nearby courses and the same courses are listed as about 60 miles away. Got on Google maps and I think the 30-40 is more accurate. Just thought you might want to know.

The "Find More Nearby" uses the center of the zip code of the course you clicked off of rather than it's exact position which is used on the the actual course page. So the list that you get is actually all the courses within X miles of the 88345 zip code.

Not to derail, but this is the thread that got me to join DGCR. I had been using the map feature to find courses, and then one day it wasn't working.

#Nostalgia

Latest posts