• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you ever fallen down when throwing?

Have you ever fallen down when throwing?

• Yes

Votes: 119 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 14 10.5%

• Total voters

weaktit

Birdie Member
I have. Usually when it's muddy or something makes me slip. I had a nice little 360* spin down to a four point landing recently. So far I haven't hurt myself:thmbup:

Sadly many times. Most recent was on my second shot on a 821ft hole. Obviously I wanted to use a run up and ended up sliding on the pine needles that were all over the fairway. Luckily we were able to use a Golden Retriever to get my disc that I grip locked over a fence 150ft to the right.

Oh yeah, more than once. Both in the winter and not. Surprisingly, the shots were pretty darn good!

Playing year round in snow, ice, and mud will have you slipping more than you think.

I've never totally biffed after throwing, but I've gone down to a knee or had to catch myself before.

I've fallen hard several times, usually on wet rubber tees or on snowy/icy days.

I've fallen a few times. Mostly due to mud/snow/ice. I fell off a tee pad on the first hole of my first tournament last year. :/

Yep but not on purpose. No particular time comes to mind but its happened before and it'll happen again.

I've fallen off dirty tees, snowy tees.. second shots.. walking to get my putt out of the basket.. tripped over nothing, and fallen.. I've gotten real good at landing.

So... Has no one else fallen off a regular ole teepad? Before they build up in front of Glenn Hiltons #16 (Now #20) there used to be a good drop off in front of it. When the basket is in the long position there is a gap between the trees you can take to get closer to the basket but you have to be at the edge of the teepad. Needless to say while attempting this I did fall a time or two, had to be a good 8 inch drop too. Though normally when I fell I did make the gap :D.

Frick yea, i fall more than anyone ive ever played with and they'll tell me straight up, thats fine...thats why im parked for my deuce;)

Yes, I stepped through my drive and off the front of the tee on #4 at Oak Grove and heard my ankle snap. That was lots of fun.

Latest posts