• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

help me with some dg trashtalk

So, if about half of our trash talk is simply the (apparently) ultimate insult of calling a player female, I guess we'll never need to worry that we'll actually see a female on the course.

So, if about half of our trash talk is simply the (apparently) ultimate insult of calling a player female, I guess we'll never need to worry that we'll actually see a female on the course.

That's how it goes with most any sport.

Men havent liked being called girls since...forever. So yeah, its in play here....

We have a buddy who loves to stand in the fairway giving directions to others searching for his griplocked disc. Nickname-Johnny Cotton Socks.
Other trash talk- Well, it should be very pretty back in the woods.
You are right handed?

You better go give that tree a hug before the Greenpeace comes after you.

You can replace Greenpeace with 'Save McLaren park', but that only works out here...

Before they throw: "c'mon bro, smooth as an 8 year old boy". It is just so damn disturbing. Also "you're gonna throw that?"

Lining up a putt, in your best Carl Spackler voice:

"He's about 25 feet out.......he's got......yeah, he's throwing a Boss, I think."

after a real bad one, "Nice! Just 3 or 4 more of those and you'll be putting!". If you really wanna mess with people, make up some quick business cards for disc golf lessons and hand em to people after they make a bad shot.

whispering "i love you" into a buddy's ear usually works well.

Whenever your friend makes a putt say foot fault and whenever they miss one say nice putt. That gets old real quick.

I can be a smarta** around people I am comfortable with when playing casual rounds and was once told that sarcasm is the lowest form of humor due to this. A few I have used are,

"As bad as you putt, you should inquire if Innova would offer you a warranty on your next Aviar purchase."

When someone throws a bad shot or putt and uses profanity I tend to say, "at least you talk like a golfer"

"Are you the reason the 2 meter rule is an option and not a requirement?"

"If you drop out of the tournament now, you could be home in time to watch American Idol"

"The Olympic Triple cast was a better idea than you deciding to take up disc golf"

Latest posts