• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hole Length Game

Well alrighty then, we're at 800!

800'
Tom Bass Regional Park - Wilmont, Houston, TX
Hole 14 Basket:
c6b67f2c.jpg

803'
Nockamixon State Park, Quakertown, PA
Hole 5 (gold tee)
(note the tee sign says 805, but the listing is 803)
5f2e3643.jpg

Approach:
2c0ff36a.jpg

Basket:
adebaafa.jpg

Basket to Tee:
86a5b623.jpg

804'
(guess who's on spring break? :eek: yep, fillin' in some hole lengths for the game)

Swope Park, Kansas City, MO

Hole 5 (gold)
6d72121b.jpg

Someone's been busy in Pokopolis! :thmbup:

^I gotta make it out to Nocky one day and get my @$$ kicked good and proper (not that it takes a course of that caliber to accomplish the task :eek:)... just seems like a truly great course.

Last edited:
Looks like 809' is a no go...

Missing Lengths (so far): 721, 736, 754, 758, 766, 769, 781, 791, 806, 809.

I saw a few for 810 ft (including one in Australia, but I couldn't confirm which holes the pix were of), so I'll let someone else have a turn. Post one you like.
:popcorn:

I don't know, but that looks like a really cool pin position.

Ya, wicked position. Hard to imagine hitting that window with any regularity, especially if you are still 300+ feet away. Maybe you could go over if you have a meteoric thumber or something.

Ya, wicked position. Hard to imagine hitting that window with any regularity, especially if you are still 300+ feet away. Maybe you could go over if you have a meteoric thumber or something.

I like the way it bottlenecks as it approaches the pin. It's pretty much a Grip'n'Rip, but you really want your 2nd or 3rd shot to leave you with a good angle to take a decent approach to the basket. And the way its elevated, you don't wanna sail past it.

812'

I like the way it bottlenecks as it approaches the pin. It's pretty much a Grip'n'Rip, but you really want your 2nd or 3rd shot to leave you with a good angle to take a decent approach to the basket. And the way its elevated, you don't wanna sail past it.

Thanks for adding "or 3rd", it makes me feel better.

812'

#17 Gold

Black Diamond DGC in South Wales, NY

4358f671.jpg

6b97f9c2.jpg

98ab5ff4.jpg

04e0de12.jpg

Now, may I have a mini-rant against adding Dee Jee See to the end of the name? It's listing in a disc golf data base, we already know it's a disc golf course, and if we didn't, we wouldn't know what Dee Jee See meant anyway.