• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many courses have you played?

14 since I started playing this Feb. I could play tons and tons of courses with out leaving TX. I have 4 courses within 10 miles and they are "secretly" building a big premier 18 hole in the area.

That worries me, makes me think the designer shouldn't be doing any designing for "premier" courses and that is why it is being kept quiet.

176 in 11 states! Hoping to be at 200 by the end of the summer. 8 next weekend and a good roadtrip south to CO should do that for me.

Today was my 5th new course in the last two weeks (vacation) to put me at 108 total with funny math. (redesigns, La Mirada as 2 courses not a 36 hole course). I hope to add two more tomorrow on my way back home.

We're twins-ies. I'm at 108 too. :D

61 in 6 states, not included are old object courses and long gone extinct courses! (Anyone else remeber Kandahar? It was located between Hartland and Fenton MI.)

I'm at 61 in one state.

The extinct course that used to be at Lake Ray Hubbard isn't on this site.

I believe I'm at 43 right now in 4 states. I live in the northernmost county in Virginia so I'm only a 15 minute drive into WV, and MD and PA are within 45 minutes to an hour respectively. I've got a road trip scheduled for October to the Pittsburgh area to play Deer Lakes, Moraine, and Knob Hill. I'm sure I'll make a couple of other stops too.

886 in 48 states. I will break 900 later this week, and 1000 next month.

:eek:

So you play more than 14 courses a week, and more than 50 a month?! What kind of crazy life do you have to be able to (and want to) spend that much time on the road?? Do you work for a living, or do you have some kind of inexhaustible travel budget?

I've played 11 courses in 5 states, and only 1 of those courses was in my home state. Of those, 1 has had a 4.5+ rating, 2 between 4 and 4.5, and only 1 with a rating below 2 discs. I've never played a temp or unlisted course.

Wowzee!!!

:eek:

So you play more than 14 courses a week, and more than 50 a month?! What kind of crazy life do you have to be able to (and want to) spend that much time on the road?? Do you work for a living, or do you have some kind of inexhaustible travel budget?

Or a really hot sugar momma???

Martin is lucky enough to travel a lot for work.

I've played 16 courses, but I'll hit 20 by the end of August. Playing for about 2.5 years.