• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2010?

66 this year was good for me

surprised i got that many

up at 5am, home by 630, make dinner, clean, get child to bed, pass out, repeat.

weekends aren't much better.

this is my life.

yeah, 66 this year was a phenomenal quantity to obtain.

Probably averaged two rounds a week, except when all of the courses were snowed in last winter. Maybe 120 rounds total last year. A lot of my discing is field work rather than playing rounds, so the number of rounds probably under-represents the extent of my addiction.

I am somewhat jealous of folks that can play a round every day, but I also love the things that keep me from playing. Well, except for renovating our house - that I will be happy to have finished.

Plus, its an opportunity to try a different format that works well with five, albeit we have to play 20 holes to make it work.
As someone who plays a lot of ball golf where you can only play 18 holes, there's a good way to play Wolf with 5 people without playing 20 holes. After hole 15 everyone has had 3 holes then you just go in order from person down the most money is wolf to person ahead the most goes last for holes 16-18.

Oh yeah, I've also recorded 28 whole rounds this year. This is my first year back after about a 13 year absence though and I just caught the disc golf fever around October so approximately 20 rounds in November and December in Iowa isn't too bad. Next year my total will be way up.

Last edited:
When I go out I usually play several rounds in a day, I get out about 3-4 times a week during the summer and about once a week during the winter so....definitely hundreds of rounds througout 2010.

maybe 144?

avg 6 days a week during dg season (not snowing)

I'll probably throw a couple more snow rounds this year.

discs lost: pro starfire, champ monarch, esp crush, #1 driver lightning

discs found: dx wraith, champ leopard,

Last edited:
87. All of mine are entered into the scorebook. There are some 9 hole rounds but also a few that are over 18 holes also.

400 or so, and I still suck.

Nor am I done, either. I live in Michigan, and I'm still out every day.

I literally have no clue. I'll go out to the course some days and play until I can't move, much less keep track of rounds. I'll also break in the middle of a round some days, walk back to my car for something, see someone else I know and begin the course again with them. Maybe I'll attempt this in 2011 though.

I play anywhere from 9-18-27-36-45-54-63-72-81 holes a day.

I think I average 27 holes per day.

I missed 2 months of disc while I hitch hiked the west coast.

52 weeks minus 8 weeks equals 42 weeks.

42 weeks multiplied by 7 equals 294 days.

294 days multiplied by 1.5 rounds per day equals 441 rounds played.

My local course is a 9 holer.

441 (18 hole rounds) multiplied by 2 for the 9 holer equals 882 (9 hole rounds)

441 rounds multiplied by 18 holes equals 7,938 holes played this year.

UNEMPLOYMENT... A MIXED BLESSING:p

I hate this thread, well... I hate myself for breaking my New Year's resolution this year, To play every day of the year. I made it only through January. Good considering the rain here in Humboldt and working 40 hrs a week.

I probably played ~200 rounds this year, including 10 new courses, my first tournament, an impromptu course, and again... no aces.

You can't stop playing just becuese of the Humboldt rain, otherwise you will probably never play Par Infinity tournys (we never stop for the rain). If you need some extra push to help keep you playing in the rain just call me up and I'll go out in it with ya.:hfive:

I did manage to play 15 new courses this year. I'm a little short of the 22 new courses I played last year.

143. Ive played every morning since Sep. 6. Sometimes 4 rounds in a day and putting still sucks

Unfortunately not as many as I would have liked. I've only gotten maybe 10-20 rounds in due to a back injury. Played my first round last weekend in 8 months. Of course it was against my Doc's recommendation and I'm still on restrictions for another month and a half but I couldn't wait any longer. lol

Latest posts