• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Buddy gave me this tournament innova disc and i am throwing it really really well. But i have no idea what it is! Ive tried looking up profiles on innovas website but no luck. It has a unique lip underneath. It also flies really really straight up to 400ft.

That's a champ dominator, according to flight charts it's their farthest flying disc todate.
I've got 2 Proto stamped and the wing is the exact same.
Too narrow a rim for a Viking, I've got a couple of those as well.
Your buddy did you a solid on that one!
Enjoy :)

Last edited:
^^ Thanks man. I can see it now, with pic comparisons and watching some flight vids. I appreciate it. Probably my new go to driver.

No problem now maybe someone can help me out

Both have San Marino tooling the one that says 'Autry' has patent pending tooling
No idea what either are or what they're worth
And I also have these mystery discs:

Yellow is pretty light, 158 g on my scale
And has San Marino tooling
Green has no point of origin in the tooling

Last edited:
Really having trouble on these for some reason. First two appear to be an Aviar and.....Stingray? Just doesn't seem right.

Totally blank on the 2nd two. The yellowish doesn't even look like Innova plastic, more like the first semi-transparent discs that Lightning put out. Nothing on the Green one, other than that it looks to be a large diameter disc?

Green one is a Phenix.

"Autry" looks like a pat pending Aviar. "Rocky" might be an old XD? I'll have to look later when I have my glasses on; I just knew what the green disc was and couldn't wait to open my mouth.

Oh, and the yellow one has to be an Aviar if it has San Marino tooling. Nothing else makes sense.

I found this disc today, called the guy but phone was disconnected. Feels slightly larger than a Teebird rim, and when thrown with some power flipped a it. I orginally thought Roadrunner, but after a second throw thought maybe valk?
Any ways, Ive never seen an innova stamp like this one...any ideas?

20140308_143034.jpg

Attachments

• 20140308_144028.jpg
    20140308_144028.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 78
I found this disc today, called the guy but phone was disconnected. Feels slightly larger than a Teebird rim, and when thrown with some power flipped a it. I orginally thought Roadrunner, but after a second throw thought maybe valk?
Any ways, Ive never seen an innova stamp like this one...any ideas?

View attachment 45739

Ideas?

Green one is a Phenix.

"Autry" looks like a pat pending Aviar. "Rocky" might be an old XD? I'll have to look later when I have my glasses on; I just knew what the green disc was and couldn't wait to open my mouth.
I forgot to go back and look; the "Rocky" disc is an XD.

Thanks for your help on the old plastic three putt.
Any speculation on what they might be worth at all?
And does anyone know what's up with the translucent yellow.
It's not champ plastic
And it was stamped the same time as that phenix so it must be old
TIA

Light DX looks translucent like that sometimes; no weighting agent.

All of them look pretty beat so I'd be surprised if they were worth more than a couple bucks. The exception is the patent pending Aviar. I'd take that one over to the what is it worth thread and ask about that one.

Latest posts