• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?" - Take II

Can anyone tell me if there is anything special about this Eagle?

Thanks a lot

Last edited:
I have a KC Pro rock with no "x" on it. So no 11x, 12x etc... When were these things made? Are they desirable?

$_12.JPG

I have a KC Pro rock with no "x" on it. So no 11x, 12x etc... When were these things made? Are they desirable?

$_12.JPG
0X Rocs. Made between 11X and 12X. No real market for them that I'm aware of. The desirable 11X were early runs, the later 11X's kinda sucked and the 0X that I saw were like those sucky late 11X's.

aluminum valkyrie

looking for a lil bit of info on this aluminum valk. cant find any info on it.

Attachments

• _1010691.jpg
    _1010691.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 85
What do you mean, the flamingo stamped ones? They made those forever. My first Roc was a flamingo stamped San Marino i got in the early 90's. I saw Ontario's and Rancho's with that stamp as well. They used it for a long, long time.

What do you mean, the flamingo stamped ones? They made those forever. My first Roc was a flamingo stamped San Marino i got in the early 90's. I saw Ontario's and Rancho's with that stamp as well. They used it for a long, long time.

I just got a Rancho in a trade. Feels like older DX.

I didn't realize they made them for that long.

I've seen plenty of the Fat Tire Flyer stamp, but not this one of the actual label. I picked it up in the MP a while back. It has some texture to it. Although not the same as an actual hot stamp. Was it printed on there? Why? Where? Are there more? And so on. Thanks for any info.
IMG_20131023_190720_zpsea144009.jpg

IMG_20131023_190735_zps25c308d7.jpg

I just got a Rancho in a trade. Feels like older DX.

I didn't realize they made them for that long.

I have an original three ring San Marino Roc with that stamp and a Rancho that seems to be from a more current run. That stamp definitely lived through many many runs.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything special about this Eagle?

Thanks a lot

It's a Champion Eagle+. I believe they were included in dealer packs from Innova as an extra goody or something for buying bulk plastic. Nothing special, or terribly desirable though.

It's a Champion Eagle+. I believe they were included in dealer packs from Innova as an extra goody or something for buying bulk plastic. Nothing special, or terribly desirable though.

Yep, our local retailer got a bunch last year. Don't recall if it was a bonus or if it was something they sent out as an apology because they couldn't fill a certain order. They had more dome than I liked and were softer than I liked, so I never picked any up. Didn't even realize they were plus mold.

Found this in a creek while searching for my buddy's Renegade.

932qsaxl.jpg

Millenium T- (rest of name is faded out) May be a "LS" at the end of it.

Dunno what the devil it is.

That's a Maceman smiley stamp. Post a profile shot. Could be JLS or PLS but I'm guessing JLS because I can see how a faded J can appear as a T.

That's a Maceman smiley stamp. Post a profile shot. Could be JLS or PLS but I'm guessing JLS because I can see how a faded J can appear as a T.

Welp, dirt hid the rest of the faded name .

Millenium tachyon ls 2.1. Found the disc easily, but the stamp stumped google.

Funny story: At AM Worlds last year at the Players Party/Flymart, I was wandering around drunk when I found the Maceman tent. I grabbed a Destroyer with the 'Smiley' stamp on it, bought it, then wandered around for the next hour or two showing it to people and laughing to myself.

Apparently drunk me thought that the stamp was hilarious.

What's up with this Omega that's older with patent numbers? I'm sure it's not worth much but I guess I'm more interested in whether or not the newer ones (are there current runs?) feel the same. I'm really digging the texture on this thing.

Sorry still not sure how to get this to show up smaller.

2vu0qqc.jpg

Latest posts