• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Been checking all day, haven't seen anything

Ricky Glow Pro pigs were on for like 2 minutes. I saw 580, then checked after 30 seconds and it said 275. I got 2. The Stiff Pro Pigs were stocked too and I grabbed 4 of those. Plus I got the free Sidewinder and a few more discs.

Today is a Free Champ Sidewinder

(also have that one already)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3B2FBA83-D5AA-4CC2-8167-87500C1CFD10.jpg
    3B2FBA83-D5AA-4CC2-8167-87500C1CFD10.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 319
This is the first time I have been temped...

I had enough points from the other splurges to pay the tax on this one =/- $30, trying some XT OS to replace a Mortar

Last edited:
F2 Friday is here 2 include a FREE F2 Champion Teebird w/your order. Follow the instructions at the link & use code 'thebird' & score another Teebird for your bag.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday

TheOtherBill, thank you for posting today, and bringing the F2 deals to my attention and picking up the Teebird, its my first time ordering this route.

Also, thank you to everybody else's positive posts. I stumbled upon the F2 this past week trying to find my favorite driver star mamba's, there easy on my 57 year old arm, and hard to find. I had lost 2 the past month and was down to my last 2. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go this route until I saw all of the positive post's. I ordered 2 of each weight class I didn't have for a total of 9. I saved around 65 dollars. I can't wait for them to arrive next week, and watch my wife's head explode.

GStar Eagle-L Factory Second
173-175 grams
$10.00

DX Cheetah Factory Second
165-169 grams
$6.00

KC Pro Roc Factory Second
178-180 grams
$8.00

F2 Friday Promo
$0.00

Subtotal
$24.00

Reward point(s)
-$5.04

Shipping & Handling
$6.00

Grand Total
$24.96

I also could not resist a free teebird

11 premo discs for $81 bucks with free shipping and $10 off in points lets go

I sent out a group text to some fellow golfers and let them know I was placing an order for F2's if they wanted free shipping. Got a couple takers for a total of 6 discs. Added 4 dx Rocs at $24 to get the 20% off, which was $17. So I ended up getting 4 Rocs and a champ teebird for $7. I love the factory store

I sent out a group text to some fellow golfers and let them know I was placing an order for F2's if they wanted free shipping. Got a couple takers for a total of 6 discs. Added 4 dx Rocs at $24 to get the 20% off, which was $17. So I ended up getting 4 Rocs and a champ teebird for $7. I love the factory store

Great idea!

My order came two days earlier than the previous ones, and they look fantastic. Bright colors, molds look perfect, and the TBird freebie is clear and will make an incredible dye.

I gotta stop buying these tho...

Innova Discs Factory Store

Your Roc3 is seasoned to perfection & you ❤️ it. Now you need something that has reliable fade. That disc is the RocX3. This F2 Friday you can score a FREE Champion RocX3 to fill that slot 'newroc'. Full details on the promotion at the link.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday

I threw a buddy's new champ rocx3 and it was much less stable than my Mako3. Not sure about that mold.

Latest posts