• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

They are pretty good about comment requests, I've always gotten exactly or nearly what I've asked for.

Just ordered a few as I've been happy with the last couple of orders. Colors aren't always the best but they're a cheaper way to try out new discs or add another one you like to the bag.

F2 Friday is back with one of the world's best all-around drivers, the Champion Leopard3. Perfect for flat, straight, shots down the fairway or subtle curves through the woods, our super durable Champion plastic gives this Leopard3 some extra bite. Get one FREE with 3+ discs and the code 'onemeankitty'. Check the link for exact details. https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

tempting but i dont need 3 other discs right now

F2 Friday is back with one of the world's best all-around drivers, the Champion Leopard3. Perfect for flat, straight, shots down the fairway or subtle curves through the woods, our super durable Champion plastic gives this Leopard3 some extra bite. Get one FREE with 3+ discs and the code 'onemeankitty'. Check the link for exact details. https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

tempting but i dont need 3 other discs right now

If anyone grabs a free Leo3 they don't want, I'll trade you for the Thunderbird I got free last week (that hasn't arrived at my house yet).

My freebie Friday from last week arrived today. 11 discs ordered, none of the colors I requested and they only shipped 10 discs. Shorted me a Wraith.

Star Corvette today

This week's F2 Friday disc is one of the fastest drivers we make, the F2 Star Corvette. Catch one if you can with 3+ discs and enter the code 'hyperdrive' at checkout.
proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
#discgolf

Star Corvette today

This week's F2 Friday disc is one of the fastest drivers we make, the F2 Star Corvette. Catch one if you can with 3+ discs and enter the code 'hyperdrive' at checkout.
proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/
#discgolf

Grrr... I'll trade anyone their Corvette for a Champ Thunderbird.

I have a cart full of stuff, debating between keeping it to the $50 I know my mom always gives me for my birthday (even tho I'm turning 45 this year) or trying to point out how much I'm saving to drop around 80ish by getting 10 (plus save the order till Friday for 1 freebie) and convince my gf I'm only REALLY spending about $30 since the $50 was free. :)

Just have to be patient and wait for Friday now...

Last edited:
In the end this was my order, under $95 all told. Should have them by Thursday.

Wraith - GStar, 2 Pro, Star, Blizz
Thunderbird - 2 Pro
Shark3 - Champ
Valkyrie - Blizz
Gator - Champ
Caiman - Star
Archon - Star

Hmm, interesting one today. Now that Spiders are $100 for 5/10 with ink, the Shark3 might be my new mid

Innova Discs Factory Store
Favorites · 2tuShponsoreSdg ·
Sink your teeth into this week's F2 Friday promo w/ a FREE F2 Champion Shark3! Add 3+ discs and enter the code 'bigfish' at checkout. Check the link for important details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

Hmm, interesting one today. Now that Spiders are $100 for 5/10 with ink, the Shark3 might be my new mid

Innova Discs Factory Store
Favorites · 2tuShponsoreSdg ·
Sink your teeth into this week's F2 Friday promo w/ a FREE F2 Champion Shark3! Add 3+ discs and enter the code 'bigfish' at checkout. Check the link for important details.
https://proshop.innovadiscs.com/f2-friday/

No Shark will ever Spider. Good luck on your new adventure, but man is the Spider overlooked.

Lol. My folks are the exact same. Doesn't matter how many times I've told them I don't need a anything.

I mean I'm not gonna turn money down, that just wouldn't be polite. :)

And of course I had no interest in the Archon last week but did order a Champ Shark3 heh. Oh well, my discs are due Tuesday and I'm psyched

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Picked up a stack of dx Rocs to get the free shark. Actually more excited about more Rocs