• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Was anyone able to order discs from the Innova Pro Shop last night (Friday)? I tried on three occasions, but was told by the website that there was some problem, and to try again later or contact Innova. It was late, so I expected that contacting them wouldn't be possible, and the checkout process never worked for me.

I went ahead and ordered some kids' discs and didn't have an issue - well I did but it was bank-related and not their website.

Any throw the Roc3X regularly? I've been trying just about everything to replace a lost Mortar.

I threw a buddy's new champ rocx3 and it was much less stable than my Mako3. Not sure about that mold.

Any throw the Roc3X regularly? I've been trying just about everything to replace a lost Mortar.

I love the Roc3x in DX, and I have a champ Roc3x as the endcap. It is not as OS as a mortar. It is basically 1 fade more than a stock champion Rancho Roc. Absolutely not a 3.5 fade like Innova rates it.

I went ahead and ordered some kids' discs and didn't have an issue - well I did but it was bank-related and not their website.

I found a champion caiman in the used bin at PIAG and it is fantastic. Feels great in the hand and flies like a brick

Got my package last night. The RocX3 is that translucent green color. I'll field throw it, but if I can find it afterwards, I'll probably try to sell it locally for a few bucks. I'm more excited about the 3 DX Wraiths that I ordered. All 3 have decidedly different rim shapes.

The package came today (a day early :) and super impressed with the colors they chose. Both champ discs look perfect with just a few specs in the rim.

Did the store get a new website? My account no longer appears to be accessible.

Did the store get a new website? My account no longer appears to be accessible.

I think they upgraded and it requires a more complicated password now. I was able to reset mine, but noticed an announcement.

Haha gross.

I remember when the Daedalus and Colossus came out. Super hyped and total flops.