• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Innova Factory Store freebie Friday

Got my Pro Beast in the mail today.

I bought a pair of DX Thunderbirds and a DX Destroyer.

The DX's are interesting. I throw a lot of DX stuff and I'm used to super stiff, super grippy DX plastic. These are glossy and a bit flexy. If I hadn't received the Pro Beast, I would have sworn the Destroyer was Pro.

Other than that, the colors are super nice. I think my last 2 freebies were green champion discs that I struggle to find on a turf soccer fields. So Orange, Yellow, White, and light Blue are super nice.

I saw the same thing with my DX Destroyers, they certainly have a more "Pro" feel on this run.

I got 3 Champ Eagles as well, expecting them to be like another board flat one I have at home. These are super domey and almost have a swirly look to them on top. They fly awesome.

This is the second time I've ordered. I was given a $9.72 store credit, and I remember my first order being a little less than a hundred, a 10 percent discount for ordering, nice!

Good day to order for a bad reason. Had my Star Mamba 149g stolen today. Dude grabs it and off he went, I'm to old to chase him. I like using the Star Mamba at that weight for turnovers. So I ordered three for backup, not really needing anything else at this time.

Looking forward to that Invictus. Would of been nice to of had at Munden Point in Virginia Beach winds 15-20 mph. Go along with my Hades and SS Avenger for windy days.

I've been stoked on the F2's I've been getting lately. Grabbed a stack of PnA and they sent me black with a midnight blue F2 stamp
604525d2ae817cf322cb1985633bdcec.jpg

I bought a handful of my max distance disc: 170-172g star Vulcans. Pre Covid, these were easy to find for $15-20 shipped with stock stamps. Nowadays...sheesh! Glad to grab a stack at F2 pricing.

Also, a freebie Invictus. I'm interested to see how it flies but I doubt I need that slot between the FB, CD2, and various Destroyers. Maybe I'll see if @mjoyce can use it as a wannabe PD.

I bought a handful of my max distance disc: 170-172g star Vulcans. Pre Covid, these were easy to find for $15-20 shipped with stock stamps. Nowadays...sheesh! Glad to grab a stack at F2 pricing.

Also, a freebie Invictus. I'm interested to see how it flies but I doubt I need that slot between the FB, CD2, and various Destroyers. Maybe I'll see if @mjoyce can use it as a wannabe PD.

I have a Star Vulcan and a CD2 I believe, If you want them. The CD2 you're just going to throw off a cliff but maybe the Vulcan will last a couple rounds at least. :D

I'll look tomorrow and let ya know.

I've been stoked on the F2's I've been getting lately. Grabbed a stack of PnA and they sent me black with a midnight blue F2 stamp
604525d2ae817cf322cb1985633bdcec.jpg

All the recent DX P&A have been in the 140s. Normal putting weight and I'd snag another 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

do you need any moar star vulcans

Got my Pro Beast in the mail today.

I bought a pair of DX Thunderbirds and a DX Destroyer.

The DX's are interesting. I throw a lot of DX stuff and I'm used to super stiff, super grippy DX plastic. These are glossy and a bit flexy. If I hadn't received the Pro Beast, I would have sworn the Destroyer was Pro.

Other than that, the colors are super nice. I think my last 2 freebies were green champion discs that I struggle to find on a turf soccer fields. So Orange, Yellow, White, and light Blue are super nice.

I've had good luck with the chalky stiff DX plastic as far as durability. They usually stay pretty fresh for a long time. Even when I'm playing in the woods.

The Pro-like DX Destroyer looks like it is years old after 2 days of playing.

Anyone know how good they are at fulfilling a weight request for the free disc?

Ordered a Dart, Roadrunner and a Mako3.

They're pretty good about any requests I've had. I couldn't resist today, I've been bombing a pro tern that I ordered a few weeks ago just to fill out my cart for the freebie.

I didn't request specific weights for the freebie, but I ordered some F2 Wraiths and the free Champ they sent was in the same weight range as the ones I purchased.