• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the roster on Facebook

Thank you sir! I was too busy scrolling through the photos to notice this. Here's my favorite pic from the page:

565030_442311509168400_1205587128_n.jpg

It wasn't...;)

I think Nikko sorta was. We knew he wasn't going to be with Innova, hadn't made any real decisions, and I think his name was along with PP's and Will S's on one of the things having to do with Prodigy. Saw it somewhere, no idea where. Think it was their signatures on a chalk/whiteboard.

I think Nikko sorta was. We knew he wasn't going to be with Innova, hadn't made any real decisions, and I think his name was along with PP's and Will S's on one of the things having to do with Prodigy. Saw it somewhere, no idea where. Think it was their signatures on a chalk/whiteboard.

It may have been but I don't remember seeing it...

I had been told they were moving over a little while back....just thought it was funny nobody really mentioned them.

Anyway, I am looking forward to 2013 and the changes coming in our sport.

Nikko Locastro, Garrett Gurthie, Jeremy Koling, Will Schusterick, Ricky Wysocki, Paige Pierce, Sarah Hokum, Catrina Allen, Cale Leviska, Paul Ullibarri, Cam Colglazier.

Wow. Heck of a team. No offense to Paul, but team Prodigy will have both World Champions this year in Will and Cat Allen.

So what's the real big news that will blow everyone away?

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.