• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(insert pro disc golfer's name) leaving (insert established disc golf company name)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so we know who the team is and what the discs are. I am more intrigued about the financial backing and how that is all working, because I believe that is going to have a greater impact on the sport than anything else.

OK, so we know who the team is and what the discs are. I am more intrigued about the financial backing and how that is all working, because I believe that is going to have a greater impact on the sport than anything else.

I'd assume it came from the Founding Members, since I haven't seen/heard about any sponsors.

X number of pages ago I read someone was already dropped by Prodigy. I'm too tired (yeah, that's it) to figure it out now. Someone know who it was?

It could be anyone for either of the two. So much talent out there right now it's unreal. We live in the new golden age of DG and while our sport is relatively small and everything is so close knit, it makes it feel like you're really a part of things.

That was cheesy as ****.

Wasn't Koling dropped?

Edit: Guess not. See below.

Last edited:
Koling is all over the facebook page right now hyping up all of the change they're going to be making in the sport... and that just makes me wonder what those changes are going to be. The speculation just might never end.

You gotta like Cat for FPO though.

Yea she has really impressed me....Paige won Worlds and I still remember her as a 15 year old who could throw 400+ but couldn't hit a 20fter to save her life.

I am pulling for Nikko though...as always in MPO

Morgan McDowell??

Phil's comment about titles must only count the bottom 3 unless AM from Tacoma, Washington Morgan McDowell #20475 has won AM titles I'm not aware of. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts