• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lit Courses for night golf?

Twila Reid Park in Anaheim, CA is excellent for night play. Only 1 hole is dark and the rest are well lit, even the fairways

Tiki at the Grange :D Even better because you probably just played 36 outstanding holes in the Sunnyside and the Dark Side. :cool:

the tiki course...
DSC_00231.jpg

I a so jealous. It looks like a lot of fun and fairly light out I might add.

Lake Lewisville is a good night golf course. You still need LED lights on your disc but the road that bisects the course and has street lights.

Clyde Fant isn't that great of a course. I was also told it isn't exactly the area you want to be after dark.

That tiki course looks amazing. And I've been debating hitting lake lewisville at night lately. Hm... You name the night Giles and I'll be there.

Clyde Fant isn't that great of a course. I was also told it isn't exactly the area you want to be after dark.
I have played there at night and I did not see any issues with the neighborhood. The course is pretty average but playing at night is cool (literally in the summer)

Yeah that was too short a notice. I didn't get back on and check it out that day after I had checked the pdga site and saw nothing...

Cameron Yards here in Charlotte is supposedly a "night course" as well. Havn't played it yet though. Supposedly it has 3 baskets and 9 teepads where you use 3 different teepads for each basket. I just dont have the desire to stop by when I have better choices around (i.e. Renny, Hornets Nest, Kilborne, Winthrop).

If you just Google Lighted disc golf courses you can find a bunch. I found this thread by looking for lighted disc golf courses in Texas.

We light up all 18 baskets at Rabbit Flats every Tuesday @6:30pm for dubs. Every once in a while I will venture off to another course and light it up for others to enjoy and garner more interest in our event. I have a ton of pics on my instagram so feel free to click on the little button on my post and check them out.

Bracketts Bluff near Charlotte does night games on wednesday- baskets are lit and theres LED lights on some fairways.

Night Golf in Orange County, CA

We are having a random doubles tourney this Monday 1/26/15 on a local golf course with lights. We are hoping to get it permanent, depending on the turnout. Lake Forest Golf and Practice Center 6pm.

Attachments

• LakeForestDoubles_web-1.jpg
    LakeForestDoubles_web-1.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 4
McClatchy Park in Sacramento is pretty well lit. Ten baskets and a safari setup for a total of twenty holes. Just played it at night for the first time and only had a little difficulty finding my darker colored discs.