• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

longest ace

mine was slightly down hill, maybe 15ft elevation change. I've played this hole 250+ times, but only been pin high maybe 20 times as my max drive flat land is around 375. The wind must have been just right and the dg gods were with me!

I've got two 320' aces on the same hole. Funny thing is one of those longest aces for me was with a Fuse. Distancewise I have ace potential on long holes, but I rarely get to play many with my home courses longest holes being 320-350.

395 feet. Forehand Pro Destroyer. Hole 1 at Bryant Lake in MN. Just hit the chastity belt on a 459 ft hole with backhand the other day :(

coulda swore it was going in.

250 ft, but I've only had 2 so far. There's a 273 ft hole that I've hit metal on 4 times in the last 2 weeks now, but I can't make one stick.

180' or 190'... :shame:

The course has 3 tees listed, but I only remember 2, so I'm not sure which of the shorter I was throwing from, or even if it was accurate distance, but that seems about right.

395 ft. - Cass #2 long with a star sidewinder thrown BH.

296c7d0d_m.jpg

365' Banklick #12 (2011 Bluegrass Open) & Chained out from 317' on the very next hole (#13).

395 ft. - Cass #2 long with a star sidewinder thrown BH.

Nice, that's a hell of a shot to ace. Doesn't play quite that long because of the altitude drop, but makes up for it by being blind and the tree cover by the basket.

Latest posts