• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most aces with the same disc?

Pearly Champion 11x Eagle X 162g - 12 aces (hanging on the wall)

Elite Z XL 173g - 5 aces (somewhere in the trees of Wisconsin, MIA since 2007)

53 total aces - 35 at Valley View Park in New Berlin, WI (mostly wooded holes under 300ft here)

Last edited:
gerrrrrrr you guys all suck! :mad: jk when the hell is it my turn I only want one ace dosen't matter if I ever get anouther I just want one.:wall:

You are not allowed to be mad about being aceless until you've at least hit two years of playing. I don't have an ace...imagine how I feel.

Took me 2 1/2 years to get my first Ace - Got it on New Years Eve. In the next 3 years I've added 17 more - First is always hardest.

I found one with 5 aces on it. I have another in my back up bag with multiple, i think 4. In all i found 13 discs with multiple aces on them and that doesn't count putters. I think i might have a putter with 2 aces on it.

i don't have multiple aces on a single disc but i knew a dude who had 6 aces on classic roc and i was around to see two of the 6. I also watched it ricochet off a tree into a lake.

I may only have two aces, and I am not sure if it really matters since it isn't me. But I do know of a guy who got back to back asces with the same disc. It was a Champ Gator and none of this new mold Champ Gator junk.

I have 2 with an old Xcal of mine, and they are on 2 of the three holes in this little section set apart from the rest of the course at NADGC. I'd love to use it to ace the third hole in that section, but it's not a good disc for that hole at all (200' downhill with water behind the hole.)

Latest posts