• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Disc Sports (Official Thread) (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Theory is definately a fast putter in my mind. Powers down fantastically also. Mine doesn't become overstable until under 20'. Other than my putting putter, I use mine more than anything else in the bag since I choose anny over flick any time I can. I hope to work on forehand over the winter.

Cannot wait to throw this new stuff. Damn UPS and their delayed shipping, now I have to wait until Monday instead of tomorrow. It's gonna be a long weekend off work (a rare Saturday Sunday off) without the new discs to play with. I'm very excited to test the Photons alongside my Outlaws and see how well they can compliment each other.

Yeah my shipment got delayed too. I'm okay with that though, I need a day to rest up and get started on editing vacation DG vids. Really pumped for the Photon in particular. Wonder what weights you and me will be receiving.

Nice bird, Mike! Have you thrown any of the new stuff yet?

Yeah my shipment got delayed too. I'm okay with that though, I need a day to rest up and get started on editing vacation DG vids. Really pumped for the Photon in particular. Wonder what weights you and me will be receiving.

With the fissions we should get a pretty good variance In Weights I'm thinking. I love the lighter stuff personally so it should be even more fun than normal to play with. The delay is a little more of a bummer here with my random days off and the contest I'm running on the Facebook fan page.

http://youtu.be/HNHLZxgacHU

Haven't heard anything about Fission Ions, but I do have a 156g Atom I'm going to shoot a test video with sometime this next week. Still have that Fission Volt video to edit too. Less posting on DGCR, more editing Mike.... :p

Haven't heard anything about Fission Ions, but I do have a 156g Atom I'm going to shoot a test video with sometime this next week. Still have that Fission Volt video to edit too. Less posting on DGCR, more editing Mike.... [emoji14]
Mike, out of curiosity, what would you use an Atom that light for? I finally got one at 173 that feels much lighter than the sticker says. Love the plastic/mold so far.

Thanks!

Mike, out of curiosity, what would you use an Atom that light for? I finally got one at 173 that feels much lighter than the sticker says. Love the plastic/mold so far.

Thanks!

I bought two in the 158 range for my 9 and 5 year old boys. Perfect for them and gets them started on the MVP/Axiom drug :D

If I were to bag it, it'd probably be for wooded get out of trouble shots with limited room to swing my arm. I'm curious to see how it flies either way. I've actually bagged a few 150's MVP discs from time to time. Tesla, Crave, resistor...

If I were to bag it, it'd probably be for wooded get out of trouble shots with limited room to swing my arm. I'm curious to see how it flies either way. I've actually bagged a few 150's MVP discs from time to time. Tesla, Crave, resistor...
Mike. Just watched the Crave video again.

You have to run to Staples and get some tape. You're so effing ripped. Ridiculous. #DOWYSO

Between the F Photon, Plasma Amp, and N Fireball, I may not need any more drivers. I can honestly say that I'm going to roll with these for a while and kick out my Inertia, Insanity, Volt, and Resistor. The three new discs offer something from each end of the stability spectrum, and performed very well for me tonight.

Is the electron ion going to happen?

I'm very disappointed things like this aren't being announced. I know they have big drivers comin out but I was old school MVP and I want some of that putter action in electron. Oh well :-/ you can't always get what you want.

Is the electron ion going to happen?
For the record I agree with In4d. :eek: :eek:

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE ELECTRON ION AND ENVY AT, BRAAAAAAH'S!????

(in firm/hard :p)

Ion for sure has been in the works, seems like they've tried a few angles of attack with that one even recently. Envy I think would be less of a problem but you've noticed a whole lot of "introducing" materials releases from MVP in 2015, I'd look for some Axiom love light shinin' in 2016. By sales/recognition alone, MVP is definitely the brand to use for intros and establishing new trends.

Yep.

I'm very disappointed things like this aren't being announced. I know they have big drivers comin out but I was old school MVP and I want some of that putter action in electron. Oh well :-/ you can't always get what you want.

Just throw a Wiz until then. They're very similar.
You'll just enjoy that little extra GYRO push when an Electron Ion is finally ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.