• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

I had no problem hitting 360-375' with the Tangent on golf lines, which is about what my Axis is these days.

Yeah I'll try again

The axis just seems to have more straight line distance and glide

I've used the tangent more for control and haven't trusted it for longer shots probably

I think the axis has more line drive potential, but I think the tangent will fly farther on a high anny putter style distance lines. This is how Buzzz/Comet work for me and those two mids seem to have a similar relationship.

Possibly, but you guys should try some 8-15' high line drives with the Tangent and see what happens. It held itself up in the air longer than I expected for how slow it seems to move through the air. Maybe not as long as an Axis or Buzz on such a low line, but better than a Comet.

400 feet with an Axis! Man I suck LOL. I hope the Tangent is a good lineshaper. I cant ever picture myself using a mid out past 275, and that's a long mid shot for me!

Same distance potential. If MVP made their mids any shorter they would be surpassed by their putters.

Yeah its ridiculous how far the Anode and Ion go-- only similar molds as far workable distance IMO are the wizards and pure.. I find the axis to be hard to hit a longer turnover like an anode or Ion do. I think the vector has the best D of them all, once beat-in specially on a little high flex shot just turns and fades so long. Would be nice to see the tangents having a longer flying gradual turn flight than the axis.

Mike C, were you able to get any film of lower-powered players throwing the Tangent? Curious to see how it flies for the non-bionic.

Mike C, sincerely, thanks for all the time you put in. I do have one request. Could you show us some aces? Thanks for the plaid rep too!

I'm posting an ace video tonight actually, along with a third tangent test, and a second round with my buddy where I chain out with a Shock. Busy day :)

great vid Mike.. that one showcases the disc better than the first two.