• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

In my experience driving Anode and Tangents I would say Anodes have a 0 hss and Tangents would have -1 to -.75. My N axis has 0 hss too so it pairs well with those.

Also threw Oak Ledges in Massillon with my buddy and had a ton of great Tangent drives. Should have the round uploaded within a few days. It's the perfect type of course for this disc.

In case no one has said it yet, thanks so much for everything you do bud. You extensively test every mvp product, provide good explanation of said product and provide your honest opinion as well. You actually persuaded me to try mvp and I wasn't fond of the ion but with your explanation and experience with the anode, it has quickly become my go to putter and now the tangent will fit nicely in, so thanks again Mike and keep up the good work!

MikeC is the definition of a good tester. Agreed keep it up-- I'd bet you generate more sales of MVP discs than any advertising here does'

Edit: Discspeed as well- very insightful and trustable!!

Its March 8th!! Total Tangents Ordered so far = 4

I have been waiting for a mvp mid that turns out of the box. This is going to be a fun spring!! thanks MVP :)

Got word from Justin at communitydiscs about my tangent :)

woo! I've been excited about this disc since the day it was announced!

Just ordered a 173g yellow, to go along with my buzzz preorder from Justin at Community Discs. Can't wait to get this package.

I have a few for sale if any are interested? 175-177g Red, yellow, hot pink, WHITE. Would ship them out for $15

2 Orange Tangents in transit! I'll have to post my MVP collection soon. Don't want to say it's getting out of hand..I just enjoy supporting a good company. Feels good knowing your dollars are going to straight to the brutha's

Retailers can list the Tangent ONLINE starting at 3pm eastern today

thats why you see no one with them yet

MVP is changing the game by demanding release times. kudos

Retailers can list the Tangent ONLINE starting at 3pm eastern today

thats why you see no one with them yet

MVP is changing the game by demanding release times. kudos

Funny they demand release times for online but you can pre-order and have it sent the day of release? Or if someone goes in to a shop they can walk out with one the day of release. Doesnt make sense to me. Any thoughts?