• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New California courses update thread

I guess it is time to announce: Butte county is working on it's 5th course in the town of Concow. My good friend was given permission to build two 18 hole courses on the Concow campground which is on a 100 acre private property. I have been spending my mornings help clearing and setting pin locations. We are talking carving epic DG through old growth pine and oak with plenty of elevation. The first course will be completed by the summer and the second will follow. FB page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/398912483511653/ I will keep you posted as things develop...

Good to know. Make sure to get Jim out there to help you too.;)

532293_10200106331806187_63969245_n.jpg

18198_10200101768052096_413926115_n.jpg

230155_10200101779452381_646430066_n.jpg

536692_10200101796012795_1453748213_n.jpg

Hopefully this course will be ready around Aug 1st next year.

don't forget the nine hole par 30 in Lewiston (Trinity County) Links style, green fairways lined with tall fescue rough (which is OB). Big arms, risk reward, nine Innova disccatcherpro baskets. Natural tees, no signs yet

Can't wait to get up to Trinity County and play Deer Meadow and Junction City.

Thanks for all your work Tom! :hfive:

New 18 hole course has been added to this site for Lemoore, CA. Heritage Park Dgc is now up and running.

Facebook page is Avid disc golf throwers.

If anybody knows how I can get involved to help get the Gibson ranch and/or Roseville course going please let me know. I'm willing to do site work, petitions, make phone calls or write emails.... Pretty much anything to help. I live in the area and we need more good 18 hole courses.

If anybody knows how I can get involved to help get the Gibson ranch and/or Roseville course going please let me know. I'm willing to do site work, petitions, make phone calls or write emails.... Pretty much anything to help. I live in the area and we need more good 18 hole courses.

You guys do. That area is in bad need of more courses. Every time I go out to Rocklin or Shady Oaks there are group, after group, after group... The whole Sac area needs like 5 more courses to take the pressure off the ones that are all ready there. Props to you on trying to get a course in Roseville area. :thmbup:

Yeah, I've been going up to penn valley and grass valley as often as I can mostly to avoid the crwods, it's a nice added benefit that those two courses totally kick ass. Shady and rocklin are almost un playable after 8 in the morning. I was gonna throw shady yesterday at 10am and there were 20 people waiting at the first tee. Went over to rocklin and it was only slightly less crowded.

Contact DGCR username Don Dischulk for info about Gibson Ranch and where it stands and might be going.

Yeah, I've been going up to penn valley and grass valley as often as I can mostly to avoid the crwods, it's a nice added benefit that those two courses totally kick ass. Shady and rocklin are almost un playable after 8 in the morning. I was gonna throw shady yesterday at 10am and there were 20 people waiting at the first tee. Went over to rocklin and it was only slightly less crowded.

You should check out Hammon Grove. It's a great 9 hole course 11 miles west of Penn Valley that doesn't look like it gets played much.

I will its currently one of the eleven I have yet to play in the state that is listed on DGCR. Just waiting to hear that Splatt Hill will be open and I will attempt to play those three all in one weekend.

You should check out Hammon Grove. It's a great 9 hole course 11 miles west of Penn Valley that doesn't look like it gets played much.

Latest posts