• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Disc Golf Monthly Video, The 09 Vibram Open @ Maple Hill

ChrisWoj said:
The call is: first infraction, warning and forced reputt. The call seemed to be made while it was in the air, not after it chained out. With every following infraction it is a stroke penalty plus a forced reputt.

-Chris.

You cant actually watch NT disc golf videos properly unless youre 970+ rated.

Quit hatin on that quality post. Those are infos you'll need to know for the pdga NT exam.

Great video, I am constantly disappointed by Nikko's attitude and the way he carries himself. I remember seeing other videos of him during tournaments and he is thrashing around, yelling after his drive, etc. Another thing I find interesting is the guys playing worse seemed to compose themselves better. Sure, after a bad drive I slap my hands together on occasion too, but I mean yelling after he throws, sulking on the basket, etc is unacceptable for a touring pro in my opinion.

Liz Carr (insert twitterpated emoticon here). She's got the straight up Bobby's World mom "don't cha know" accent.

Thanks for the footage, great work.

I didn't mind the replays as much as some others. Probably wasn't necessary on all of them but it was cool to get a different view on some of them for sure.

It's on Demand now, I'm watching it where I live. There was some technical issue with the media format, this has never happened before and I don't expect it to happen again.

I'm glad to see there is so much discussion following my 1st post.

Do you have an Disc Golf tournament, or product that you would like to promote by advertising on the show? Contact me if so, I can get what you're doing for disc golf the recognition it deserves!

Kevin McGorry

what region are you in Kevin? I couldn't find it on my "On Demand" List here in the dirty south.

as always good production.

Jesse B 707 said:
hey it's 990 guy!
hey its... some nobody!

Seriously - If you guys even had read any of that thread on the PDGA you'd know it was all a joke to stir up shit. Entirely. The PDGA Forums get.. stale as fuck. If you had actually read anything (you know, reading, that thing that informed people do) you'd have seen the link to my argument a month before that arguing the exact opposite.[/b] I could probably dig it up if you don't believe, its on the motorcitychaingang.com forums.

-Chris.

^ I can also vouch for Chris, it was to sir sh*t up! and everyone took it a little too seriously.

juju said:
Jesse B 707 said:
hey it's 990 guy!

I believe I said 975...
uhhhhh..........i have no idea what you are talking about

and back on track the video looks great, love the multiple angles but i will echo the posters who are saying its a bit heavy on replays, save em for more exciting moments and they will have more impact

ChrisWoj said:
Jesse B 707 said:
hey it's 990 guy!
hey its... some nobody!

Seriously - If you guys even had read any of that thread on the PDGA you'd know it was all a joke to stir up shit. Entirely. The PDGA Forums get.. stale as fuck. If you had actually read anything (you know, reading, that thing that informed people do) you'd have seen the link to my argument a month before that arguing the exact opposite.[/b] I could probably dig it up if you don't believe, its on the motorcitychaingang.com forums.

-Chris.

ahhhh just as douchey as i remember too.
so what you are saying is that you made up that whole rant to troll the PDGA boards and then argued it to death like it was your own opinion?? WOW that makes you a super cool guy then and also a real somebody. GTFO

What jesse meant to say was...
SorryHurtFeelings.jpg

Latest posts