• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] New look of Innova Champion

I thought it look familiar.

images_zps092df105.jpg

I don't care for the stamp, but the again I hate the circle stamp on my newer buzzzes, wasps, etc... I still buy those though. Stamp modification has become a process of buying some discs. Looks like that trend will continue.

I vote DGA did the better upgrade.

I could take or leave the circle on the Innova stamp. The multiple fonts is harsh to the eyes but meh. I really just don't like that Champion comes across more prominent than the mold name. This is surely going to add to this conversation:
"What'd you throw there?"
"It was a blue Innova."
"Innova what?"
"Innova Champion."
"Innova Champion what?"

Yeah, I don't that it has Champion shouting at me. I know it's Champion plastic, I'm not a complete n00b.

Meh. Don't really care for the layout or the font, but what I do care about is the consistency and flight of the new plastic. That will be the deal breaker. I almost like throwing ugly things because I don't care if I lose it.

Anyone agree?

hope they dont change dx................then i might need to stock up but i think that maybe they should change star and pro but i liked the old champion

Hey! Maybe now we can just buy a disc to throw and not have to worry about flag stamps, party time stamp, glittery sparkly super cool looking stamp, etc... As much as i like to collect a disc or two, i am welcoming this change because the plastic is awesome and i can wait to actually buy a disc to throw not put in a ziploc bag.

So far im on the fence about the new blend of plastic as i love my opaque plastic.as far as the stamp goes it just seems to animated like an oldschool MLB dicks sporting goods look.just an opinion though.i still enjoy throwing there discs

Hahaha I like the Acetone Ready comment. And I agree with holding onto stock stamps....and even buying up alot of flight# stamps! I took a dive and bought 9 "pearly" flight# 12x flat top firebirds and im really glad I did now.

And why would Innova not like a "dated look"? Its obvious that their Factory Store throwback stamps are really poplar, so why try to change to something brand new? Go back to the barstamps!

so this means old style stamped discs are worth more now, right?

The plastic looks great. The font is too plain looking though.

so this means old style stamped discs are worth more now, right?

Discs are only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, at that moment in time. Period. Take this from a collector, its not what disc you have, it where, when, and how you sell it. Trust me.