• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Mexico DG!

NCdgWARRIOR

Whats up guys, first post on here, i am going to las vegas new mexico and was hoping that someone has played out there. if anyone can recommend a course near the area it would be awesome.
Keep'm flyin'!
Chris

There are several in the area now. Las Vegas has a course, Sipapu is less than an hour away, the course at Picuris Pueblo, and many of the ski areas have courses set up in the warm months. Santa Fe is thriving, as is Albq., and don't forget to try the course the Galloway brothers have at their dad's place in Lindrith.

Arroyo Chimasos in Santa Fe is challenging and fun. Can play it 9 or 18 per the scorecard. Santa Fe is a blast.

If you decide to play Conchas Lake, please post a review. Been through there in a while and have never seen the course.

I highly recommend checking out Sipapu. It's a beautiful course with lots of elevation (it's a Ski Resort in the winter months). They keep most of their amenities up and running during the Summer including the lodge / restaurant. Best of all the course is free to play despite being pretty well kept. I've yet to play at Lindrith but I hear it's pretty epic. It's a private course (not listed on DGCR) but people come from all over the state to play it once a month. More info:

Bad Lands DGC @ Lindrith, NM:
36 baskets. Extreme disc golf. $3 per round. Monthly singles, 3rd Saturday, 11 am. Camping on site. No dogs allowed. Directions - 3.6 miles North of Cuba, 11.9 miles on 96, 22 miles on 595, 3.3. miles on gravel, South on sandy road to top of 3rd hill. Contact Nye Gallaway, (505) 280-8957.

We also have a Facebook group for New Mexico Disc Golf here. Useful for keeping up-to-date on upcoming events etc. Although Facebook recently jacked up our events page with the new layout so you kinda have to keep an eye on the wall / newsletter docs for event info now (blah).

Last edited:
I don't have much to add other than seconding (third/fourth?) Sipapu, Two Gray Hares, and Picarus. Friendly folks, good golf.

And you should check out Angel Fire Resort and get back to us with a review, that place sounds impressive!

Latest posts