• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Nobody throws it but me!

I love my SE Rhyno that I spent the buck on getting 3 more... I have yet too see anyone throwing one.

The Whitler. its basically a heavy frisbee for 100 or less foot putt/upshots. hitting the basket(not sinking) from 75ft out with no wind is a piece of cake. but since it is basically a smaller diameter frisbee, any one who has tried to sink frisbee's into baskets knows its a little rough, so its not the best putter even tho it is dead accurate. i used to use it all the time, but since i moved to WY it has lost a place in my bag due to wind :( .

it will hold any and i mean any line u put on it under 100feet of power. it flies straighter than a frisbee as well. if u play in tightly wooded courses where precision up-shots are need and there's no wind, u have to have one. its runs about 16$ and only comes in one plastic, but it will last a long ass time.

Sometimes I sneak a #1 Flyer in amongst all my Innova and Millennium discs. Also, the #3 Hyzer was my go to get out of trouble disc for many, many years.

Quest Odyssey- Mid Range Approach. The one disc I can't do without and everytime I play with someone new they ask "what is that disc". It is great for approach shots because it sticks where it lands. I also use it as my main putter.

Never seen anybody use a DX Wolf but me.

It's funny how regions are different - Everyone that I play with throws wolf's (wolves?).

I think I might be the only one to hyzer flip a ss avenger on all my straight drives.

A vision, I don't know anyone else who has one and I just got mine in the mail today and it's keeping a spot in the bag. Also a LS Polaris, I haven't seen anyone else throw one of these either.

I don't let anyone else throw MY putter, so that's a disc no one else throws.

There aren't too many people who throw DX stingrays, but I will throw my until the crack gets too big to stop it from flying right. There are a lot of people who sure don't like them at all though.

I rarely come across anyone else around here throwing a Champion Starfire or a Flat Top Glo Roc.

I rarely come across anyone else around here throwing a Champion Starfire or a Flat Top Glo Roc.

I love my Champion Starfire. I just got it last month and it is now my go to forehand disc. Then again I did loose my Champion Xcaliber at Solitude which also would be in that category. Odd that I also found a flat top glo Roc while I was looking for my Xcaliber. Had a number on it so that person got a call from the peeps at Solitude.

i like this, regions are way different.

a monster, a cheetah, a rhyno, a whippit, and a goblin...all mentioned here, all in my collection, which is growing quite ridiculous in size these days

I think I may be the only person that throws a Discraft MRX, I have been using it forever and just don't want to give it up. Also, a Discraft x2 is in my bag, although that's more for nostalgia than anything else.

I found an OLD Innova pegasus beat to hell. One of the best roller discs ever. The look on peoples faces in tournys is priceless when you throw it and it rolls a mile.

Latest posts