• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA NT: 2021 Texas State Disc Golf Championship Mar 26-28

Damn i love Dogwood. Pros should play this every year. Truly a test of skill.

I dont root for any pro, i root for good golf, but i find myself rooting out loud for Nikko to miss putts and hit trees. Lol idk why, i just want to see him cry.

Its so nice to see a course not littered with flags/rope/spray paint. While also keeping scoring in check and earned.

You could say the course is forehand friendly but i would argue any course that has tight lines is forehand friendly. You dont have to turn your back to the gap when you throw forehand. You are more likely to hit the gap more often.

Excited to see the next few rounds

Damn i love Dogwood. Pros should play this every year. Truly a test of skill.

I dont root for any pro, i root for good golf, but i find myself rooting out loud for Nikko to miss putts and hit trees. Lol idk why, i just want to see him cry.

Its so nice to see a course not littered with flags/rope/spray paint. While also keeping scoring in check and earned.

You could say the course is forehand friendly but i would argue any course that has tight lines is forehand friendly. You dont have to turn your back to the gap when you throw forehand. You are more likely to hit the gap more often.

Excited to see the next few rounds

Yeah round 1 was a good watch.

The names are used interchangeably.

Red- Cedar
Blue- Hickory
Gold- Dogwood

The baskets for each course are painted accordingly

Having three courses at one site lead to some interesting combinations as well. "Bluedog" and "Rainbow road" are common mini configurations

Last edited:
The names are used interchangeably.

Red- Cedar
Blue- Hickory
Gold- Dogwood

The baskets for each course are painted accordingly

Having three courses at one site lead to some interesting combinations as well. "Bluedog" and "Rainbow road" are common mini configurations

thank you for the local look

i was gettin confused

Ricky looking stylish and healthy in round 1. He is gonna be a force this year. I can see him chasing down the leaders.
If Paul can get a few shots under control, he can get right back in it too. His putter looked pretty good in round 1. He just had too many not-paul-like shots in round 1.

We are so spoiled right now with this coverage. Only thing that could make this better is if we had Sexton and Lizotte in the field.

Like. Wow. Man.... WHat a thumber roller by Freeman:eek:

...and then gets rejected by the chains, lol. That's some **** that would happen to me

Last edited:
Nate Sexton on the difficulty of the Dogwood course, as reflected in the stats: "That's what we want to see. We don't pay our subscription money to see these guys walking around the park smiling." LOL! Totally agree.

9 guys within 3 shots of the lead...

tenor.gif

I'm really hoping the chase card puts up great scores to put a little extra pressure on the lead cards. Don't know if these guys watch scores too much though.

I'm really hoping the chase card puts up great scores to put a little extra pressure on the lead cards. Don't know if these guys watch scores too much though.

Been awhile since we've seen Paul do a come from back in the pack win... It used to be a regular thing a few years ago...

I hope KJ has a hot round tomorrow.

He has not been playing his best golf so far this year IMO. I've been wondering what's going on with him.

Too bu$y enjoying hi$ new contract???

Last edited: