• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Putt 360 Average score

Whats your average perfect putt 360 score

• <100

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • 101-149

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 150-174

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • 175-200

Votes: 12 14.6%
  • 200+

Votes: 10 12.2%

• Total voters
This thread inspired me to play a couple of rounds in the basement. It's great to be focusing on my putting again, it has been getting sloppy in recent rounds. Threw a 156 and a 200. I can see myself doing much more of this in the near future.

Now, I've been addicted to this game. I've gone from practicing probably ~50 putts/day to nearly 500, definitely feeling my putting confidence improve, which in the past few months had been decreasing as I'd lost focus on putting practice. I've only broken 200 three times, this last round, it was such a thrill to drain 10 in a row from 30' that 10th putt had my heart pounding more than any putt in a tournament. 227 that round is my highest so far. I'm looking forward to seeing the practice pay off.

I just played this for the first time today and liked it alot. Its a great way to practice putting imho. I shot a 106 the first rime, then a 129 the second time. I already have seen an improvement on being able to focus. Cant wait to see how I progress with this.

Ive been averaging under 100 so far but would like to bring that up. Thats a big confidence shatterer as a guy who considers himself a future strong player in MA1. Im one of those guys who drives like a 980 player and putts like a 900 player. Unfortunately putting comes out to be a bigger part of the game...

PM me with you email and ill send it thorugh.

That goes for anyone interested infact.

It calculates your scores, and percentages as a whole and from the various distances. Attached is screen shot.

Jungle
Did anyone get this from jungle tim?

I pm'ed him, but it doesnt look like he's been here for awhile.

Looks like i hadn't been adding up my rounds together and was just doing one round scores (explains my dismal scores.) I think my average is around 150 -170 then. Now my confidence is back and I'll start breaking the 200 mark hopefully.

I just did my best perfect putt yet of 190. If I can get more of those coming along then I should have no problem bringing my rating up like I plan this coming year.

I also do my putting practice with a 6-10' drop off 15' behind the pin just so that I can keep from losing my confidence with OB or drop offs on my putts.

I needed a game like this. Never heard of it before. Its DAM cold outside lately so I'll have to set up a smaller game in the basement. Good stuff!

how does one modify this for indoor practice?

I only really have 25' of a clean putting lane to use so i just don't use the bottom row on the sheet. I don't do anything else to modify it so the only real difference for indoors for me is that i don't get to practice my 30' putts and the highest potential score is lower.

I hit 49/50 last night. From 14, 18, 21, 24, & 26 (straddle, ass against the wall).

Missed the last putt. Allowed myself to get distracted and came up a bit short. :doh:

I'm gonna try and do this once or twice a week.

Just found this game and I LOVE it! Had no other way to really keep track of my practice putting and any improvements I had made day to day.

Still have 4 feet of snow in my backyard, but I shoveled out paths to play and shot a 103. Nothing to write home about, but now i have a baseline to go of off.

Some kind programmer should make a PP360 app. I would pay a few bucks for that.

There is a similar game to this called 1025, and there is an app for iPhone and iPad called 1025discgolf, I've had it installed for a while, so I don't remember if it was free or a pay app, but it would definately be worth a few dollars.

The major difference is you only throw 6 putts at each distance instead of 10, and you throw from 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35'.

Latest posts