• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infrared camera photo by Neil R. Brown

Hole 4A at Jefferson Barracks in St. Louis...

Attachments

• JB_4A with signature copy [800x600].jpg
    JB_4A with signature copy [800x600].jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 162
DGsign.jpg

this is so needed at golden gate. so many yuppies with starbucks going for a stroll on the back nine.... love it.

Brandywine #14, Wilmington, DE. The well is only about 8' from the pin, but there is a huge tree in between so I still took a three.

Attachments

• disc in well.jpg
    disc in well.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 125
Love that picture dude. The 4s camera is surprisingly good at macro distance.

You're not kidding, that is surprisingly nice. I mean I know that cellphone cameras have gotten loads better with in the past year or so, but if I wasn't told I wouldn't have suspected it was an iphone picture.

picture.php

Terminaut's patented "Breeze in the left corner pocket" shot.

He actually does carry a pool cue around with him. Ask him why - he'll tell you, but then he'll have to kill you ... :D

Defense? La Mirada can get pretty rough, right? :|

picture.php

Terminaut's patented "Breeze in the left corner pocket" shot.

He actually does carry a pool cue around with him. Ask him why - he'll tell you, but then he'll have to kill you ... :D

If this picture was taken in the last few days I HATE YOU! HAHAHA Wearing shorts and sunglasses like its nice outside!

The frozen tundra that is called.....Chicagoland area!

Onthefrozentundra.jpg

Cool Pic! Literally...

For all the DGCR Photographers out there this was on the PDGA facebook page...

Attention PDGA members: Photo contest… coming in 2012. Start taking those amazing disc golf photos now and stay tuned for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.