• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures! I really love this thread! :)

Maybe the next great disc golfer...

A pic of my 4 old daughter throwing for par

S8001397.JPG

Great finish on her putt. You are a proud Daddy! :)

Another of my daughter...

Finish out yet another hole...

Attachments

• S8001402.jpg
    S8001402.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 474
Here's the best ones that I have. I'm pretty sure I missed both of these putts. haha.

Attachments

• john disc golf.jpg
    john disc golf.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 491
  • Mt.+Airy+15.jpg
    Mt.+Airy+15.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 527
where is that Old English Golf Course...it looks beautiful!
In English Indiana. It is built on top of where there old town was. It kept flooding and Jimmy Carter made them move to higher ground. So a couple years ago some golfers got togather and built the course where the old town was. And yes it is quite beautiful!

A couple of young bucks at beautiful Lake Cumberland State Park in Jamestown, Ky! (obviously not worried about our aim...LOL)

P9301289.jpg

I took this at #5 at Bear Branch in The Woodlands ,TX This picture makes a great desktop background:

BearBranch4-1.jpg

Wow, how big is that "green", it looks like it might be about 15-20' across!
It's actually a peninsula that is about 15ft wide at the basket and continues back about 15ft. The hole play along the edge of the lake and if you are gutsy you can go over the water and run at the basket. I did this a couple times and found out the water is really only about knee deep.:eek: But basically you have water the hole right hand side of the hole. Its also hole #27 so you are actually pretty tired by the time you get to this hole which obviously accounts for why I threw it into the water a couple of times

Beast Tee1 -Ludington, MI

Easily one of the most(if not the most) beautiful views from ANY disc golf tee in the country!

Ludington,MI
Mason County Disc Golf Courses/course Beast/
Tee 1 overlooking Lake Michigan at sunset. 8.10.08

beast-1.jpg

--tomjulio.com

Easily one of the most(if not the most) beautiful views from ANY disc golf tee in the country!

Ludington,MI
Mason County Disc Golf Courses/course Beast/
Tee 1 overlooking Lake Michigan at sunset. 8.10.08

beast-1.jpg

--tomjulio.com

that's just plain great

I took this picture last week at my home course. We get these Bannana Spiders from May-October all over the course. I almost walked into this one. :

0829081554.jpg

Cool hole

One of my favorite holes. Hole 5 at the Steady Ed course at IDGC in Augusta. Over 500 feet and a choice to go for the big gap out over the water (in the wind) or the small "safe" gap to the left (still over water). The pin is kinda out on the peninsula to the right that you can just see sticking out through the gap on the right.

Attachments

• favorite hole.jpg
    favorite hole.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 549
Status
Not open for further replies.