• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post your most recent plastic purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas shopping for my little brothers.

2 175 DX Valks. (Figured these are going in the drink at MCC.)

just like nearly every disc i ever lost in rochester. are your littles in the roc?

Just went to glide and picked up:

Orange FLX Avenger SS 169g
Orange Star Valkyrie 163g
Pink X-out Champ Roadrunner 163g
Red/white wizard mini and blue apache mini(fit together)

Also bought a 2010 Innova calendar and the fundamentals(vol 1) dvd

I just put a 171g T-bone into my bag to replace the one that I threw into the swollen creek by hole 7 at Rankin on Wednesday.

just like nearly every disc i ever lost in rochester. are your littles in the roc?

Yeah my family is from Rochester. I moved down here to Buffalo like 5 years ago. My older youngest brother lost both his driver and two of mine when I took them to MCC a little while back. They are getting better though. One of them really, really likes dg.

I got 4 discs today with my winnings from 3rd in a tourney today (sure I only beat 4 guys, but he paid out a little more ($35) than my entry fee ($30) which was cool. Plus I took third in a CTP for another $8. I have been looking for some DX Destroyers (not in white) so I got two yellow ones 171 and 175, plus I bought a pink 175 Pro Destroyer and a 172 Echo Star XCaliber.

Not a bad day for a $30 entry fee. I was happier that I played much better in the snow on this course I played in league all summer. I shot -12 for 2 rounds. Normally in league I shoot about -4 or so, so to improve on non ideal conditions was awesome.

Just got a Star Ontario Roc and a clear HPP Magic.

From Dave at Gateway

Glow Voodoo - Fall Harvest stamp
E Apache - Fall Harvest Stamp
HPP Savage
HPP Magic
SS Magic
E Warrior

all for $45 shipped

also, got my 2nd run champ Katana and a Star

from the Springfield Disc Golf Club I just got in the mail today my new:

Star/Champ mix CFR Route 66 Teebird 168 Blood Red...very sweet disc.
CFR Elite Z Drone blue with custom route 66 stamp 178.
ESP Flick 148 White. (Can't wait to try this disc out!)

champ t-bird, online, plain w/small lsdiscs stamp.

turned out to be pearly and flatter than a domey 12x i use now!
maybe a 11x?

173 magic,

and a voodoo to test.

Pre-ordered a gold line Core and Stratus from GGGT. They're estimating 1 to 1.5 weeks until they come so hopefully it won't take longer than that.

I've never thrown any Lat 64 before so I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

I just picked up another Dx Wraith to replace the one that is now resting comfortably on the bottom of the Lake at Tom Triplett in Savannah, Ga.

Picked up one of my " holy grail" discs today, I hope I dont loose this one.

A 165 gram Star Destroyer with higher stability than a Star Light Boss. :clap:

165-167 gram Star Destroyers are rare, same with 165-166 gram Star Boss's. Not impossible to find, but most end up being x parts, Innova really only makes these discs down to 167 grams, below this are just mistakes.
I like mistake discs. :D
I havent thrown it yet, but I see it easily become my farthest flying forehand disc now that my Boss, which pushed my forehand out to new distances, is starting to turn over on me. Despite what the numbers say, I still feel that the Destroyer has better glide than the Boss.

Champion Firebird 166 G
Star Mako 180

Bought at Spring Valley in TX. I have to be done for a while. I am out of control. But the tie dye Firebird will be a cool thumber disc.

pre-ordered a Lat64 Gold line Vision and Halo off of GGGT and won a star valk, star leopard, and a DX and a champ beast plus a mini at my first tourny

Just bought a sss magic, sss wizard, ss warlock and a s voodoo (all 175g) from gatewaydiscgolfdirect plus whatever the bonus disc that they send. I can't wait to get em.

Status
Not open for further replies.