• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Personal DG Milestones

I just played Shawshank for my 1000th round of DG. It was awesome course!

I can't wait to write that review.

I just played Shawshank for my 1000th round of DG. It was awesome course!

I can't wait to write that review.

Glad you got there . . . I thoroughly enjoyed it this winter also.

Steve said it was designed fo the masters player, so what did you think?

I am not a masters player but I feel like I throw like a decent masters player even though I am only 35

Glad you got there . . . I thoroughly enjoyed it this winter also.

Steve said it was designed fo the masters player, so what did you think?

I am not a masters player but I feel like I throw like a decent masters player even though I am only 35

Well, they held the Masters and Grand Masters there this last weekend. So, I'd say it was a winner. I loved the place, I will tell more about it later. Great to hear from you again my friend.

15000 Holes

I entered my league score and sure enough I ended up cleanly on 15000 holes played. That's 15000 holes played in 857 days which is a 17.520917 holes per day average. I have 7 aces which means I currently am acing
.04666666% of my holes played.

Peruse more if you want more stats
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/scorebook.php?mid=3037

I shot under par for the first time today. Shot a -1 from the long tees at my home course, and I am really excited haha. I usually shoot anywhere from +5 to +10. Today was the first time I felt like I was getting snap, as well. All my understable discs are actually starting to act understable for me :D.

my goals are to play in a sanctioned rec level tourney, and to get to 25 courses played at the end of fall. :) hopefully i cant keep my game up!

I shot under par for the first time today. Shot a -1 from the long tees at my home course, and I am really excited haha. I usually shoot anywhere from +5 to +10. Today was the first time I felt like I was getting snap, as well. All my understable discs are actually starting to act understable for me :D.

:thmbup: I get this,i've been at +1 to +3 for a few months(which is still pretty good for my home course,nothing easy)but lately i've shot a ton of even and shot -2 today,could of been a lot better :)

well done though! :D hope you get some more under par rounds,i always feel great all day after is hoot well.

Well I got my first ace(cubby) hoping to get my first real ace. Also want to play 50 courses by the end of the year.... Only need 19 more to go.

I like this thread. :D Really I enjoy reading where I've been a few months ago in my DG timeline and seeing where I might be in a few months.

I hit my first turbo putt in a round yesterday. I have been practicing them for awhile in that rare case that I needed to putt over something, but everytime I have used it in a round before (5 times in all), I missed including a chain out.

I found myself looking at a birdie putt from 25 feet away with a 4 foot bush directly blocking my putting path. I nailed that turbo putt with a solid chain hit. I suprised myself, but that little extra practice paid off.

I hit my first turbo putt in a round yesterday.

congrats.. i love the turbo putt

i finally hit 4 under at Middle Creek... its my home course and every time i had a run at getting lower than -3 i screwed myself on 9 & 10. I made par on both holes and birdied 2, 4, 15 and 18.

I've also got my Wakarusa trip coming up and hopefully I can hit 10 new courses on the way to Arkansas and back.

Hit my first ace last week, need to get a second one now. A backhand ace would be nice as well.

Match my BH to my FH. This has got a way to go, I can drive FH 350 + consistently, and 400 occasionally. BH on the other hand is 150+ consistently, 200 occasionally. Yeah I know it blows.

Play in my first tournament and hopefully/eventually place.

Shoot under at my local course, hit even for the first time the other day.

Play 50 courses, might take a lil bit because of work/school/money, but I'll add 4 more this weekend. Eventually in my lifetime play a course in all 50 states. I'm at 4 right now, will stand at 7 after the weekend.

You've only been playing for 0.3 years and have already played 21 courses! You are averaging over 1 new course per week! Being where you are, I bet you can get to 52 by the time you hit your one year anniversary.

Latest posts