• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Tour Live Coverage

1 issue I have right now with the DGN app on the roku is that I can't (that I can tell) change the video quality. Every few minutes the feed goes from 720 to maybe 480/360 and I have to restart the stream to get it to go back to 720. Deal-able but really annoying.

That could be an issue with your wifi connection. I've been watching on Roku and other than a couple blips (likely signal from the camera), it's been uninterrupted and 720p all morning.

1 issue I have right now with the DGN app on the roku is that I can't (that I can tell) change the video quality. Every few minutes the feed goes from 720 to maybe 480/360 and I have to restart the stream to get it to go back to 720. Deal-able but really annoying.

Exactly the same thing is happening here, I'm giving up on it it's just not worth it.

That could be an issue with your wifi connection. I've been watching on Roku and other than a couple blips (likely signal from the camera), it's been uninterrupted and 720p all morning.

Ive switched to watching it on my computer on the same network and it hasn't come off of 720 yet. Maybe it is my internet but if it was I would expect it to act the same across the board.

Ive switched to watching it on my computer on the same network and it hasn't come off of 720 yet. Maybe it is my internet but if it was I would expect it to act the same across the board.

I've had my Roku act up and drop Netflix to 240p while being able to pull 1080p on my laptop on the same network. Sometimes what's needed is a full reboot of the Roku device.

N&V verbiage is a bit less this round, which is a good thing. Video quality has been pretty much HD 90% of the time on PC with zero down time. Overall.. this has not been bad live coverage at all.

What's weird for me is that, on my phone(Pixel 2 XL) I do t get the Chromecast option but on my old AF LG tablet it's there.

Maybe just not optimized for mobile?

Otherwise today has actually been pretty darn good.

I gave up on the Roku app since it kept going back to a low resolution. I switched to screen mirroring my laptop wirelessly to the smart TV in full screen mode and the picture is flawless.

...so is there any post produced/Smashcuts up? I tried finding them on youtube and their website.

Edit: Oops I see one on the smashboxxtv youtube channel. Was looking on DGPT's channel and website. My bad.

...so is there any post produced/Smashcuts up? I tried finding them on youtube and their website.

Edit: Oops I see one on the smashboxxtv youtube channel. Was looking on DGPT's channel and website. My bad.

All I see is an hour long video of the last four holes. Do I need to be a Patreon member or something to see the smashcutt?

I'm sitting here, at 1PM on Sunday, having not seen any footage...

All I see is an hour long video of the last four holes. Do I need to be a Patreon member or something to see the smashcutt?

I'm sitting here, at 1PM on Sunday, having not seen any footage...

The R1 smashcutt was taken down due to technical issues. It is going to be re-uploaded, but probably not until at least after the FPO round ends (they're on 18 now).

Latest posts