• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] To all Discraft Users!

Surge (both molds)
Avenger (both molds)
Z Stalker
Z or ESP Predator
XL
ESP or Pro D Cyclone
Stratus
Any Buzz
Comet
Soft or Pro D Magnet
Soft or Pro D Banger
Any Challenger
Soft APX
Rattler

My bag is all discraft:

Soft Banger GT
FLX Challenger
FLX Buzzz
Z Wasp (might not be as popular as buzzz but I can't play with out it)
Z Drone ( the z drones are a worlds exclusive disc, so you'd have to get pro d or FLX)
Z Surge
FLX Surge
Z Stalker

Can't say enough good things about the Discraft midranges. The Meteor and Buzz in ESP are my two necessary discs. Impact and or Comets are loved by any person I know throwing them. Hawk is a classic.
Avenger is overshadowed by the Surge, but valued by anyone who's owned one... in any plastic. The SS's are pretty trendy right now... I liked my Avenger SS immediately.

Once I tried a Buzz, I soon after began a relationship with the Discraft brand. I'll bet a lot of Northeasters will too.

Putters:
FLX Challenger
Soft Banger

Mids:
Z comet
Z Buzzz

Drivers:
Z Avenger
Z Stalker

Surge SS
Avenger SS
Z XL
Z Reaper (I know they're not super popular, but I love them)
and of course....the almighty buzzz

ESP Surge
Z/ESP Force
X/Z Buzzz
ESP 150 Flick
FLX Drone
CryZtal Challenger
Soft Banger GT
ESP Impact
Soft Magnet
X/Z Comet
Z Avenger SS

Hey everyone, I have a question for you, and I'm looking to hopefully get some pretty good feedback. In a week, I go back to school. I go to school in White Plains, NY, where other than a few shops quite a bit away, there aren't a whole lot of places to buy discs. And the places that do sell, only sell Innova.

I'm considering becoming a Discraft wholesaler, as a method of bringing some variation to this part of the east coast. I know what I like to throw by Discraft, but I'm wondering, what do you all like to throw, so I can get a better idea of what to keep in stock?

If you throw Discraft, name some of your favorite discs in your favorite plastic. Any and all help is definitely appreciated.

Thanks!!

You could probably ask discraft what their top sellers are. I would consider that most people here know enough about DG to know what they are doing, hence there is often a leaning towards the more stable plastic.

More beginner freindly disc from discraft
Putters
magnet (all plastics)
Challenger (all plastics)

Mids
Buzz (all plastics)
Comet (X and ESP)

Fairway
Stalker (z)
XL (X, and ESP)

Drivers
Surge SS (Z, ESP)
Avenger SS (Z, ESP and FLX)

If its cold where you are then FLX might be more popular than Z,

As player i would steer away form discraft D drivers, but they may sell more easily to the casual croud that the permium plastics

Good luck growing the game

Z Flick
150 Surge
Nate Doss Surge
Avenger
Avenger SS
Z Wildcat
ESP Impact
Z Buzzz
Soft Banger GT

My faves that are no longer made: Z Storm, Slipstream GT, Buzz GT

buzz
drone
stalker
XL

Z plastic!!

really want to get a surge SS too.

ESP Avenger SS
Z Buzzz
ESP Buzzz
Z Flick
Challengers, All types
Surge SS
Drones, All types

In addition to the aforementioned discs, try stocking some Elite-Z Glides. They are great beginner discs!

Z Wasp
ESP Comet
Z Buzzz

Even though the Wasp hasn't been mentioned much, I would definitely keep it in stock. It's an excellent stable midrange.

My discraft faves: ESP Impact, Buzzz, Nebula, Wasp, and ESP Surge. The only Discraft disc I never fell in love with is a Elite X Comet.

Surge
SurgeSS
Avenger
AvengerSS
Crush
Flash
Flick

all are good to sell, although personally I do not like the avengers.

also falling in love with

XS
Xpress

oh and I didn't think the buzzz and wasp didn't need mentioned... they are a given

Latest posts