• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"UNOFFICAL" Disc Golf Lingo

Up and Down instead of Over and Under.

I got a lot of strange looks when I was at a US Open round last year when instead of saying someone was 3 over I would say 3 up.

Pachinko hole --- used in virginia; somehow somebody butchered the word "Plinko" when making an analogy between a tightly wooded fairway and the Price Is Right mini-game and it stuck.

bible-plinko.png

Last edited:
Tree-love: your crappy shot in the woods that gets kicked off a tree and gives you a decent lie.

We say "Boom!" in any situation, but really after someone smashes a big putt.

Obvious terms: "get flippy", "hook up", "get skinny", "crushed it", "get legs", "come back"

It's actually birdie/ace able. Theres a RHBH hyzer up through the trees to the right. A flick for RHFH down the left. Straight at it. Biscoe has aced it Forehand, backhand, and overhand.

It's actually birdie/ace able. Theres a RHBH hyzer up through the trees to the right. A flick for RHFH down the left. Straight at it. Biscoe has aced it Forehand, backhand, and overhand.

It's pachinko.

It's a pretty simple exaggerated FH hyzer skip. It always made me laugh when people complained that it wasn't a fair hole. It's 130ft. You can putt 3 times and par it.

It's pachinko.

It's a pretty simple exaggerated FH hyzer skip. It always made me laugh when people complained that it wasn't a fair hole. It's 130ft. You can putt 3 times and par it.

lol, my spike hyzered Gator got a 3 :D.

Whenever someone in my group throws a Beast, we say: "I'm gonna Beast it up on this one" before we throw it.