• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Up and Coming Good Reviewers

A couple of solid reviews yesterday by Matt123169. Congrats to him on reaching the bronze level trusted reviewer threshold.

Also, a couple nice reviews from Bluehills Drive. they would likely reach Bronze as well with another 6 or 7 reviews.

I may have just given thumbs up #100. It doesn't register yet but would I get a prize? LOL!
Sorry, but I'm pretty sure that I gave him #100 before I made that post. haha. It will be interesting to see how many Yes votes he has tomorrow.

I wonder how many Uniques he has?

Thanks everybody! My wife keeps asking why I spend so much time typing up stuff about disc golf and now I have something to show for it :)
Maybe you could blow up a full sized version of your bronze TR medal, print it in color on cardstock, then cut it out and pin it to every shirt you wear. Then your wife will get it.

Seriously, though, you are now eligible for a real life bronze TR mini. Just let Tim know and he will mail you one. Do people still know about this?

Maybe you could blow up a full sized version of your bronze TR medal, print it in color on cardstock, then cut it out and pin it to every shirt you wear. Then your wife will get it.

Seriously, though, you are now eligible for a real life bronze TR mini. Just let Tim know and he will mail you one. Do people still know about this?

I need to get around to asking Tim for a Gold one since I'm going to be firmly in the MORE exclusive Cubic Zirconia club when I hit 1,000.

Spouses and partners should get a support group to meet when we're busy bagging and reviewing. My wife probably doesn't need it though, she probably loves when she can watch Real Housewives without my commentary.

Shadrach3 is STILL the President of the Cubic Zirconia Club, but we welcome more members.

Got my Gold TR Mini up on the wall with a couple of Command Hooks. It's part of what my wife calls my "Shrine to Disc Golf". Includes my hand woodworked rack, other DG trinkets, and a few key discs up on the wall....

Thanks everybody! My wife keeps asking why I spend so much time typing up stuff about disc golf and now I have something to show for it :)

Congrats! Keep up the great work. :)

I just picked up two gold ones and a silver one last month! I have them on display on the side of my bag. I do wish that they said "Gold Level Trusted Reviewer", etc. right on them so that I wouldn't have to explain the meaning to the 99% of people who don't know and think it's just a nice blue and gold mini. :D But each time I shank yet another drive on the course, I love looking at them and thinking "at least I have this!" ;)

Alas, we can only provide one unique vote per reviewer. It's pretty much baked into the meaning of the word. :|

Oh heck, I had wondered if that was still a thing.

I'm only going to review certain types of courses going forward.

Courses that haven't been reviewed in several years and/or have just a few reviews.

Courses that were unfairly rated one way or the other and I generally disagree with the previous ratings.

Courses that have obviously made improvements since the last review (something like new tee pads or baskets or a new layout or improvements to amenities) and may need an update to keep people considering the courses up to date.