• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Up and Coming Good Reviewers

36 reviews since quarantine started, went from non-TR to now silver, and a bunch of the recent reviews are on courses with no other reviews.

:clap:

short and simple reviews but they get the point across well enough.
agreed :clap:

Shadrach3 has been on a similar trajectory. 33 reviews in the last 70 days. A non TR to Silver TR. and for me personally, he bags courses that are on my wish-list and nearby. he'll probably be nearing or attaining gold come fall. :clap:

JuanA also continues to impress. 15 reviews in the last 100 days. non TR to Bronze in that time. Plus he reviews courses in the Denver area, a place a lot of us want to visit.

and he tells the truth about how mediocre those Denver courses are!

I wonder if SpartanDisc can be enticed to come back and write some more good, thorough reviews? It's been over a year since he posted a review.

Xelto has had a good run in recent reviews. I'm not sure I always agree on specific details, but I tend to appreciate a longer review and I appreciate the thought behind his or her reviews. The Friends of Punderson review on the front page earned a helpful from me. (I've played the course and think it's a good representation.)

I notice some of their early reviews were not quite as good quality, but how many of us didn't have to go back to bring early reviews up to standard?

ad166809 mostly for Ohio reviews with a other nearby states too.

Autocrosscrx has posted three quality reviews in two days; at that rate, he should reach TR status this month. :D

Autocrosscrx has posted three quality reviews in two days; at that rate, he should reach TR status this month. :D

My primary focus is to improve my game, so I'll stall out pretty soon once I hit everything in my regular rotation..... at least until I can travel to motorsports events again.

It didn't start the greatest, but Mhageman4 has begun putting out some solid reviews in the last week. He's even gone back and revised a few of his early reviews. I've also noticed that a bunch of the reviews have also been recently reviewed by Knobby325 and the ratings/content have been very consistent. Well done fellas.

Mhageman4 profile page link below
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=93818

It didn't start the greatest, but Mhageman4 has begun putting out some solid reviews in the last week. He's even gone back and revised a few of his early reviews. I've also noticed that a bunch of the reviews have also been recently reviewed by Knobby325 and the ratings/content have been very consistent. Well done fellas.

I noticed this too. He had an early flurry of reviews in Wisconsin I thought weren't great, but they've definitely gotten quite a bit better lately. He's someone to keep an eye on.

I noticed this too. He had an early flurry of reviews in Wisconsin I thought weren't great, but they've definitely gotten quite a bit better lately. He's someone to keep an eye on.

I agree on mhageman4. The day his reviews took up the entire listing of newest reviews on the home page caught my attention, but I couldn't give any of them thumbs up. However, several of his recent efforts earned a thumbs up from me.

and it's a good review. it'll earn some down thumbs for the 5 but it doesn't deserve it

and it's a good review. it'll earn some down thumbs for the 5 but it doesn't deserve it

It's nice to get reviews from outside North America, and while the review itself does a decent job... nothing in it supports a rating that high.

I try to look at the review as being separate from the rating, but IMHO, when you put out an extreme rating, the review "has some 'splainin' to do,"

...as Ricky Ricardo might say.