• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

we need some rain

produce guy

Just got back from playing east metro park ,here in Manor,Tx. and boy everything is dead and yellow/brown.We really need some rain here.
It's been in the 100's now for about 3 weeks and everything is turning colors,dead colors.:(

we had 3 days of sun in all of June, and 2 so far in July. The rest has been rain. I'm pretty sure the suicide rate has gone up 713%

we had 3 days of sun in all of June, and 2 so far in July. The rest has been rain. I'm pretty sure the suicide rate has gone up 713%

that's so funny(not really) but i said the same thing about ithaca...we have lotsa gorge jumpers(mostly students) and the weather can't help any..

Just the opposite around here. It rained in May, and one day in June. Thats it. The grass out here is brown and dead.

they've closed a bunch of ball golf courses in maine. rain here just needs to stop.

Welcome to summer in Texas

We got a really good rain today. The type of rain where people are pulled of the interstate. It actually lasted a good hour at least coming down that hard.

I think we have had more rain than most Coloradans know what to do with. Some courses have tall grass and weeds over three feet high. We need a spotter at most holes. Lawn mower time. Usually we are lucky to get one rain storm a month around here.

I'm just glad Georgia is finally officially out of its epic drought. The interstate water rights suit might become moot before it's settled. So yeah, send your Northeastern rain to Texas, but don't take it from North Georgia!

For you guys that aren't getting the rain, it might look worse around the course, but it's probably a lot easier to play the course with everything dead. we've got one hole here in NC that no longer has an airway because all the trees are nice and thickened. It's pretty boring trying to throw roller after roller that just doesn't work, and it's even more boring to throw 2 straight 150' shots that aren't easy at all.

it rains every day in florida...been there seen that...rains for an hour then gets hot and humid as hell

This needs to be amended...it rains for an hour then gets hotter and more humid, its hell.

Latest posts