• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innova Bar Stamp Gator blue with black stamp. 9/10. Stamp pristine. Inked. What would such a disc fetch on the open markets?

4th run ce glow eagle
Mint :)
No dropouts

Light weight but thats gotta be an easy $50-75 if not beyond depending on bidding conditions.

I don't know the CE Eagle market too well, but I do know the glows are a good bit more rare. Weight hurts it a little, but I'd agree with north of $75-100.

Found this Candy Pro Firebird on Saturday. No name or number. Obviously it is the color of lost, but a GREAT flyer. 173g, 6-7/10 (this plastic is indestructible). Second picture is wing-to-wing with a Sexton.

What is it worth?

Attachments

• fb1.jpg
    fb1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 70
  • fb2.jpg
    fb2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 65
Big Bird Roc3

Big Bird Roc3. My buddy gave it to me as a gift. What is the story behind these? Is worth anymore than a regular production disc?

Attachments

• 1456887821785-2064436195.jpg
    1456887821785-2064436195.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 44
Just curious what brand new 3 line AJ Destroyers are going for? I have a 175g that I will not be throwing and I am not sure what to list it for. Thanks!

175g Champion Firebird
2012 Team Stamp
New 10/10
Very close to being FAF

What is this disc worth?

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1107.JPG
    IMG_1107.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Looks like the forum is backing up a bit but how about this FR Secret Weapon 9/10 inked minor stamp fade on the letters?

Attachments

• CAM00323.jpg
    CAM00323.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 29
TRX?

I assume this is a Teerex, but I thought the abbreviation was TR, haven't seen any with the TRX abbreviation. Also haven't seen any of these in champion. Can anyone tell me what this is and how much it is worth?

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 33
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 21
Just curious if anyone has an idea if these are worth more than the normal "candy" pro's. 7/10 Has a couple nicks, and then has 12.99 in very faint ink on bottom. Rancho Cucamonga

picture.php

I guess I should have posted here before I listed in marketplace! I have a 1990 Mid America Open 3 Ring San Marino Roc in 10/10 condition, some very minor storage wear. I want to move it to the hands of a collector or someone who really wants to throw the old school SM Roc, since it's been sitting in a bin in my basement for about 5 years now.

http://imgur.com/kTkJdMF

http://imgur.com/nkLx8T4

http://imgur.com/ukeyyTJ

So, what's it worth?

image1_zpsmnqnqdbo.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

image2_zpssj9gfgrn.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

All right friends, I need some info on this disc - approximate value, what run this disc comes from, etc.

The bottom of the disc reads - " Innova Champion Discs Inc. Rancho Cucamonca, CA 91730" and "Patent No 4568297" if that information is relevant

I would describe it as 9.5/10 with only very slight storage wear on the 'V' of the stamp

I assume this is a Teerex, but I thought the abbreviation was TR, haven't seen any with the TRX abbreviation. Also haven't seen any of these in champion. Can anyone tell me what this is and how much it is worth?

It is probably a Wraith-X, or there is a chance it might be a Teerex-X. My understanding is that it was supposed to be an overstable Teerex but ended up flying somewhere between a Wraith and a Teerex so they called it a Wraith-X. No idea on value, I have been doing some research to figure out how much the one I have is worth.

I have a black gstar 2015 European Open Vroc3, bagged. Anyone have idea on its worth?

Are you sure it's European Open-stamped? I think they didn't make those in GStar. I believe they made Presidents Cup GStar VRoc3's and European Masters GStar Roc3's, but no EO2015 GStar VRoc3's, only Champion ones.

I picked up a Roc3 in a trade. On closer inspection, I found out it is a McBeth x2, 10/10 in the bag. Is this really worth anything? If not, I will make it a thrower. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.