• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What should the Innova Factory Store mold next?

I voted champ whippets.... assuming that there were enough to pick one up without having an anxiety attack about getting to them at some off time of day before they are all scooped up.

Are we talking glow gators? ;)

if my champ pigs get overlooked because so many of you rhyno throwers get greedy i'll hunt you all down. rhynos come in 800 varieties, shut up already.

I'll send you my address personally, Remember the forum rules:

Never listen to New013 ;)

(Rhyno's all day, and night)

nightshift rhynos! with circle dx stamp...the older one not current one.

I win...what do i get for getting it correct?

What is so awesome about piranhas? I've never seen one.

star condors- i heard from dave they are going to run these

I would love the condors.

Also star polecats would rule

But I really REALLY REALLLLYYYYY Want innova to mold a run of SD/S Destroyers and list them as such so I dont have to search so hard for them.

Damn near the whole earth throws and/or is looking for flat pearly 11x F and T birds

No brainer, Innova
C'mon, now!

Damn near the whole earth throws and/or is looking for flat pearly 11x F and T birds

No brainer, Innova
C'mon, now!
pretty much. ^^ if innova were to make the 11x firebird and teebird again, i know at least 10 people that would buy 10 or more, myself included. innova should quit making new warp-speeders and focus on the old molds in good plastic that everyone actually wants.

They should infuse glow agents into the bubbles in blizzard. So only the bubbles would glow. I would buy any disc in that plastic.

Gateway has stock stamps for their Superglow. A stamp that looked cool while glowing wouldn't hurt anything.

I would love the condors.

Also star polecats would rule

But I really REALLY REALLLLYYYYY Want innova to mold a run of SD/S Destroyers and list them as such so I dont have to search so hard for them.

hello dave walters, long time no see..

Latest posts